Arena system not fair (1v1)

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by PirateThomDOG, Feb 3, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi, i recently started playing again, which i enjoy but i have 1 problem.
    Since a short time now i play 1v1 arenas, everytime i play 1v1 i face lvl 50 players. (i played 20 matches and got lvl 50 players 20 times).
    Now, i am a lvl 22 player so to play against lvl 50 players is just impossible, every time i join i get sunk in 5 seconds if not less. There is litteraly no fun playing arenas if the system works like this, getting the arena rewards now is impossible (since i cant win), which is unfair.
    I hope there will be a new system soon.
    Best Regards

xbxbxbxbxbxb80 and [EVO]JandT like this.
  2. Welcome to Pirate Storm, you can forget arena. Arena is not faire, like 99% of the game.

[EVO]JandT likes this.
  3. [EVO]JandT

[EVO]JandT User

i am level 35, i also have the same problem i find many level 50 and like you i get sunk

4. andrea2606

andrea2606 User

i'm level 23 and i have more than 100 points on arena. you just have to play it a lot and you will start to find people of your level, eventually. plus what do you expect, there are no players, does the game have to invent them? lol

5. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy PirateThomDOG,

Arena matches are random. Many players have been around long enough to reach Level 50. You will see stronger boats than you, especially if you are just starting or are a low level boat.

Happy Sailing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.