Suggestion Arena 2020

Discussion in 'Update & Idea Pool' started by StormKidd, Jan 2, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Possible to Buy Arena Point on the End of Season

1. Yes , I agree

64 vote(s)
    73.6%
  2. Why not

10 vote(s)
    11.5%
  3. No never !

13 vote(s)
    14.9%
  1. StormKidd

StormKidd User

Hello

I would like to propose this idea which could help a very large number of arena players.
    As you have seen, it is very complicated to make arena points, especially in 2v2 and 3v3.
    This therefore makes it impossible to access some items.

This is why I suggest the idea of setting up a system that is similar to the Battlefield Icon at the end of the event.
    More clearly, being able to buy the missing points by diamonds at the end of the season.

This will in no way impact the season winners.

Thank you for taking the time to read me.

Cordially
    The Little Sloop

2. YES PLEASE

✧ӇөөҜ✧ and StormKidd like this.
  3. Wissem98

Wissem98 User

yes for your good idea :)

StormKidd likes this.
  4. + 1

Very good idea.

This could help players who are having various difficulties playing the arenas and who need to unlock their desired rewards.

With my encouragement. ;)

greetings,

☠Ḑἕἆṱḩ͋Šɧἆḋὁὦ͌☠

Last edited: Jan 18, 2020
    Natacha and StormKidd like this.
  5. msp228

msp228 User

good idea. it will help all especially those need arena deck and gladiator:)

StormKidd likes this.
  6. SOUNNEUN

SOUNNEUN User

I also agree this suggestion.

StormKidd likes this.
  7. Very good idea,i like it.Hopefuly somebody important in BP stel reads this.

✧ӇөөҜ✧ likes this.
  8. I agree 100%

9. YES,YES,YES very good idea!!!!

10. No. I strongly disagree ! This will make the items of the arena almost useless because they will be accessible to all the players no matter what is the level of their power. The best solution about what you said :
    is to merge some servers. As a result the server will be active and all players will be finding opponents in the arenas to fight with.

11. ✫☠✫

✫☠✫ User

@•••✪ΑbyssoS✪••• i am against merge servers. when you want merge servers, unfortunatly you will see players sell their strong accounts or trade.

@StormKidd i am against your proposition just because the game is not sure with cheaters players who have diamonds with issue of the game and no need to pay. Your idea will help these bad players to be more stronger when they will buy items.

If i can give some suggestions, why not lower the number of arena points for the gladiator ship, migrate the arena bridge to the 1vs1 arena or to the 2vs2 and all items to the 3vs3?

Cordially.

12. I agree with what you said about arena,to migrate Gladiator and bridge to 1vs1 and items to 3vs3.

13. Hello to all pirates,

Moving the arena deck in 1vs1 or 2vs2, and moving all the items in the 3vs3 is a good suggestion, and it's not silly because there is enough space to move the items to one side and the improvements to another side.

About the suggestion to merge servers, i'm totally against for some reasons:

Like i said, migrating the servers doesn't bring any profitability especially for Bigpoint and nor any security for the players, moreover the company was abused by the malice of certain players, it is for these reasons that they are not ready in my opinion to merge game servers.

And especially in the interest of Bigpoint, from their point of view if we put ourselves in their place, the objective is for them that players can have several accounts on different servers, including potentially spending time and money to progress.

Good luck to all in these difficult times,

Best regards ;)

Last edited: Mar 31, 2020 at 9:14 AM
  14. BaZoKaZoKa

BaZoKaZoKa User

i want code to gift please and thanks