Arena 2.0 FAQ

Discussion in 'Headquarters Archive' started by Fluffkins2013, Nov 15, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How long does a season last?

A season lasts 3 months. At the start of each season, all the arena points and arena ranking points are reset, but the teams remain the same.

How can I join a team?

You cannot join 1 vs. 1 teams, as each of these teams consists of exactly 1 player. You can find 2 vs. 2 teams for battlemaster mode that you can join under team search. Joining a team is free.

How can I found my own team?

You can found your own team on the main battlemaster page. Founding your own 1 vs. 1 team costs 1 gold. 2 vs. 2 teams cost 50,000 Gold.

May I join more than one team?

You may be in a maximum of 2 teams, one 1 vs. 1 team and one 2 vs. 2 team.

What is the maximum number of players allowed in one team?

1 vs. 1 teams may have a maximum of one player (the team founder). 2 vs. 2 teams may have a maximum of 3 players. The founder has the option of purchasing an additional player slot for a third player for 3000 diamonds. To start a 2 vs. 2 match, each team must have two players ready to play.

What are arena points and how are they calculated?

Arena points are calculated from your team’s win/loss ratio. The more points your team has, the more rewards you will receive, e.g. hellfire rockets, iron ration, inhuman shriek, continental breaker, etc. To qualify for points, your team has to play at least 10 times in the arena. Even if you fail to win a single battle, you will still receive 10 arena points.

How often are arena points updated?

Once a week, early Monday morning at 12:05 p.m.

What are arena ranking points and how are they calculated?

Arena ranking points are used to calculate your team’s overall strength. Each team starts with 1500 arena ranking points. Your team then adds points for victories and loses points when defeated. The amount of points you win or lose depends directly on the number of arena ranking points the opposing team has. If you defeat a team with more arena ranking points than yours, then you will receive more arena ranking points than you would for defeating a weaker team. The arena ranking points your team receives are deducted from the opposing team’s point total. At the end of the season, members of the winning team have the option of acquiring extra special ships.

What happens when I leave a team?

The team retains the arena ranking points, even if you leave a 1 vs. 1 team. The team will not be deleted, will stay in the rankings and the arena points remain intact.

Can I start a new arena match, if I am already in one?

By entering a match, while in another, you leave the current match for the new one. If you are the last team member in the match when you leave, then your team loses the match.

How long do I have to purchase the unlocked items?

When a new season starts, all the points are reset and all items relocked. So, as long as the new season has not yet started, you can still purchase unlocked items.

What is observer mode?

If you are sunk during a match, you have the chance to switch to observer mode. This allows you to follow the progress of a team member. While in observer mode, you will not be allowed to interact with the game.

Do arena points count towards the PvP ranking?

For every player sunk, you will receive PvP points. For each match won, you will receive ranking points.
    My team won a match, but the ranking points have not changed.
    This occurs if the discrepancy between teams’ ranking points is too great.

How long do players have to purchase the ship?

Until the start of the new season (11:59:59 pm).

Will there be new 2 vs. 2 team rankings?

Yes.

What happens if a player leaves a 2 vs. 2 match after the match has begun?

That player will be deemed as sunk, but the match will continue. This could lead to a 2 vs. 2 match becoming a 1 vs. 2 or 1 vs. 1 match.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.