Arab players

Discussion in 'Players' Corner' started by نهاب, Jan 6, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Do you want to help us?

1. Yes we want

14 vote(s)
    93.3%
  2. We do not want

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  1. نهاب

نهاب User

Hello my Pirates of the SeaI player Arab from the server Europe 3 play for a long time before updating the forum and has been in the past, there is in Arabic but now canceled and players Arabs suffer problems because they can not ID events and can not afford to put Osalthm it and do not know the updates and Altsbahat and the Forum linking players Arabs in all servers and Kano are asking their thoughts and Mqtraanhm and know the rules and laws do and Istton announcement ties and cancellation Forum Some Alaobeinaalnon all ties in chat rooms and they are Aistton explain what they understood and not what they wanted to explain to new players in the forum and that the lack of possibility knowledge of events and updates and repairs and the rules made me disabled may think that I can write in English, but I used the translator and is not entirely accurate , so you will find some of my words strange and I hope to approve the open forum Arab and I hope in Alrdbalrvd Feature of the reasons for rejection even discuss it with players Arabs and we can find a solution , and then tell you the solution , and if you will allow you Almcharfn if any more appropriate place than here to put the subject being transferred to him .

2. نهاب

نهاب User

Dear Almhverwon The response?