Anansi Battlefields week

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Akos0213, Sep 7, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Akos0213

Akos0213 User

Hello,
    We have anansi bf this week but the battlefield tab does not work.
    After reloading the game it works, but it's really annoying having to reload it every time.
    When will it get fixed ?

2. Kenczapi

Kenczapi User

From what I know even if You reload game and battleground tab works there is still problem with not working battlegrounds at all :)

3. The event doesn't load and that's why I can't play. What's happening?

4. arch-567

arch-567 User

Hi all!

Another players and me (EU2) are having the same problem, so we cannot play Anansi Battlefield cause everything is empty in that section, looks like this:

[​IMG]
    However, we can buy Anansi Items at the shop and can see everything except Battlefields:

For moderation team: Should I/We submit a ticket/s to support to report about the problem or is this post enough?

Regards!

5. Jolly-Bonesjack

Jolly-Bonesjack Board Administrator Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy Pirates,

The development team is aware of the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience. Hopefully, the game will resume to normal operation soon.You can try to reload the page, it may help.

Best Regards!

~Contacted Development Team~
    ~~Thread Closed~~

arch-567 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.