Ahab's Legacy - Ahab Ship

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by -Fighter125-, Mar 14, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. After getting a position in the thrill of the hunt challenge I got the Ahab's Legacy Map.
    As per event rules the Ahab ship was taken off the merchant menu and was no longer available for purchase.
    I was then told that completing the map would give me the Ahab ship for free instead of having to buy it or wait for the next time the hunt event comes.

I completed the map and I didn't receive the Ahab. No even the option to buy it.
    What is going on?
    Have I been trolled?

2. mate the ahab doesnt unlock you the ship, the ship was available to buy during the monster hunt and only then.

Eclips likes this.
  3. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Thank you MiniPirate.GR for assisting your fellow pirate.

Ahoy -Fighter125-,

MiniPirate.GR is correct, completion of the Ahab Legacy Map does not unlock the AHAB. The AHAB can only be purchased during the event and during the 30 minute notification that the event will start. And yes, you will have to wait until the next Monster Hunt to be able to purchase the AHAB.

Is there anything else we can help you with?

Happy Sailing!

4. why not put a fixed date on the event? example: 03/13 the next would be 05/13, because if the player who was not playing did not catch ahab yesterday, it is because we have no date and he was not playing, and next time they probably will not be playing again .. .
    I'm saying this because of the routine of several players who work most of their day to day ... I hope they can understand my reasoning and the message, because unfortunately I'm translating because I can't speak English.
    thanks for listening.​

5. This is true. I only got a position because my mates helped me out in the last 20 mins of the event. I believe at least a partial warning should be given one day before the event starts.

Thanks for the clarification MiniPirate.GR

6. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy Pirates,

The Monster Hunt Event is generally held on Fridays. If the Forum Team receives notification about the event, then we post it in the Forum. You are disappointed that you are not made aware of upcoming events. We are also disappointed that we don't receive information beforehand to announce upcoming events.

The 2019 March Calendar in the Forum lists 2 Monster Hunts for last year. Based on this Calendar, I anticipate that the next Monster Hunt will be March 27, 2020. However, this is just a speculation on my part based on previous information.

Again, if your Forum Team finds out information, we will announce it in the Forum.

Happy Sailing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.