AHAB ship

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by -JimRaynor-, Apr 11, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is there any kind of event when the AHAB ship can be bought with some kind of a discount?

Thanks in advance.

2. Yes you can buy achab ship when there is the special event for this. It costs 40.000 diamonds

3. Yes I know about that event, but is there any way to get a discount on AHAB or it can be only bought with 40000 diamonds?

4. that is the only time the ship is avaliable to buy. If your lucky if you wait say forever you might get a half off day same time there is abah event

5. Jolly-Bonesjack

Jolly-Bonesjack Board Administrator Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy-JimRaynor-

Ahab can only be purchase during Monster Hunt.

Is there anything else we may help you with?

Happy Sailing!

6. Hello,

If you are lucky as Hot_Shot_Rob™ said, it can be monster hunt event and half prices for ships at the same day (which is really rare). But as far as I know there is one more way, somewhere in the summer there is a monster hunt event which lasts for a week or so, so it is almost guaranteed that you'll find the ship in half of its price. Hope I'm right, hope I helped, have a nice day.

~Kind Regards.

captain-banana likes this.
  7. Thank you all for the replies, I appreciate it!

8. SP4R0S

SP4R0S User

When is the Monster Hunt event ?

9. BarBariaN

BarBariaN User

Every friday.

10. Jolly-Bonesjack

Jolly-Bonesjack Board Administrator Team Pirate Storm

Thank you •••✪ΑbyssoS✪••• for helping your fellow pirate.
    You are correct there is a event, Thrill of the Hunt (AHAB Event) that will be some time after the summer event.

Ahoy -JimRaynor-,

Is there anything else we may help you with?

Happy Sailing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.