Ahab ship

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by WAR-Wolfie, Jan 4, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WAR-Wolfie

WAR-Wolfie User

OK I haven't been around this game for a long time so could some really nice person please tell me what is the Ahab ship is and how do I get one because everyone is saying it does not give away pvp points and skulls?

2. get it at time of monster hunt - and no pvp or skulls given or taken. special ship for huntin critturs - holds more harps - can be built up like normal ships

3. ANIKHTE

ANIKHTE User

either you will have to be the 1 hour and a half when the monster hunt event is on, or in the summer when there will be the ahab event and be for a few days. because the hunt is the same day same hour depending on your program it may be impossible to get it . good luck to you

4. WAR-Wolfie

WAR-Wolfie User

How much does it cost? Do I have to kill the monster? Is it just available within the 1 hour before and 1 hour after the monster?

5. 40k Ds and you can just buy it - only available during monster hunt time and as above

6. Amaranth

Amaranth User

Thank you ChasJohnLadbrook for the price of the ship.

Here is a little more info in addition to what has already been mentioned:

You do not have to complete any special tasks or events to obtain the Ahab. It's available for purchase during the Monster Hunts - which last one hour - and for 30 minutes prior to the hunt. It's also available during the annual Ahab event that occurs following the summer event. The ship can be built up as all other ships and benefits from all of the used items such as Bloods, Overload the Launcher, etc. It has more harpoon launchers and fewer cannons than other event ships making it ideal for hunting monsters and for attacking the monsters in guild islands. Although it carries fewer cannons, a properly built Ahab can be quite formidable against other ships, and it's the fastest ship available. The Ahab does not attract the attention of NPC ships. This is nice on open water when you are trying to farm or complete a monster type quest, but I wouldn't recommend taking it into the bonus maps. Of course, that's up to you.

I hope this information helps.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

7. Ha! you can take it to the bonus maps but it's like herding cats to find all the npc ships---takes forever to find them, but, with the events that have the hydras and that danged disappearing dragon, having an ahab came in handy.

8. Ahoy,

The Next Price Overboard event has been scheduled:

Start: 2017-01-16 12:00:00
    End: 2017-01-20 11:59:50
    Best,
    Your Pirate Storm Team

will this even be play'd with Ahub ships, or did big point fix the pvp system so you can use other ships?​

9. Amaranth

Amaranth User

Here is information about the next Monster Hunt. You will have the opportunity to purchase an Ahab during the times listed:

The next monster Hunt has been scheduled:

Start: 2017-01-20 19:00:00 (local server time)
    End: 2017-01-20 20:30:00 (local server time)
    Preparation time: 2017-01-20 19:00:00 - 2017-01-20 19:30:00

Good luck and happy hunting

10. PaganHorde

PaganHorde User

Ahab info

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
    yeah likes this.
  11. WAR-Wolfie

WAR-Wolfie User

Thanx dude for this...

12. WAR-Wolfie

WAR-Wolfie User

Thanx babe but I missed it...working...

13. Amaranth

Amaranth User

Better luck next time sweetie...;)

*TavernMinx* likes this.
  14. WAR-Wolfie

WAR-Wolfie User

It's nice to see you interested in helping babe...so if you could give me a heads up for the next one it would be most appreciated you lovely lady, babe...

Amaranth likes this.
  15. Amaranth

Amaranth User

I'll do my best. However, keeping an eye on the forum announcements is the best way to make sure you don't miss an event.

WAR-Wolfie likes this.
  16. Amaranth

Amaranth User

Ahoy WAR-Wolfie,

Here's the info you asked for...

The Next Monster hunt has been scheduled:

Start: 2017-02-03 17:00:00 (local server time)
    End: 2017-02-03 18:30:00 (local server time)
    Preparation time: 2017-02-03 17:00:00 - 2017-02-03 17:30:00
    Important: The event items are just during the event in the in-game shop.

Remember that the US server is Eastern time, so adjust your time accordingly.

Good luck with the hunt.

PaganHorde likes this.
  17. WAR-Wolfie

WAR-Wolfie User

Thanks babe...I'm in the UK so is the EU1 server time (Start 17:00 CET)? This would make 16:00 UK time?

18. Amaranth

Amaranth User

To the best of my knowledge those times are correct.

WAR-Wolfie likes this.
  19. -TheBeast-

-TheBeast- User

can anyone tell me when will the next monster hunt happen?

20. Newbiee

Newbiee User

Somewhere this month

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.