Achievement for Pandora

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by firedragonv, Oct 23, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wedgewood

Wedgewood bp_phrase_Forum_Demigod

If this issue has not been resolved please feel free to contact the Customer Care Team and someone will happy look into it on your behalf. Be sure to provide your user id and the server you play on in your message.

You can contact the Customer Care Team by clicking Here.

I hope this helps. :)

2. My rewards showed up on Tuesday morning. Hope everyone received theirs too. Sink y'all on the waters soon;)

3. I also have finished the achievement, and no final reward for Pandora might. Customer Care said it was fixed and i have nothing. This is not right when the players go through the time playing the game to get the reward only to come up empty!

4. Wedgewood

If you completed your achievement chest extremely close to, or after, the most recent fix then the next scheduled fix will be this coming Monday.

5. i need this issue to be fix, about pandoras problem also have other issues with with boats been destroy can you restore them please, did not get gladiator do that players in lvl 3vs3 and 2vs2 where banned , there were no players to play even do i had over 2000 points shouldnt the game honor me such boat?

Last edited: Oct 30, 2014
  6. I am still one box short of my Pandora's might chest, even though I have completed all the missions, I can add a screen shot which will show this. Please may I have the rewards that I have earned.

7. Wedgewood

With regards to you loosing ships you will need to contact the Customer Care Team. Someone will be happy to look into this on your behalf. You can do so by clicking Here. Be sure to include your user id and the server this was on.

Concerning the 'Pandora's Might' achievement chest bug, the next bug fix for players should be this coming Monday.

The next intended fix for this bug should be this coming Monday. :)

8. HeatherKat

HeatherKat User

Same issue as stated above for me as well. Is there any further update on when this will be fixed? Does everyone who is having this issue need to open a ticket with support?

9. Wedgewood

You do not need to open at ticket to support as the development team are already addressing this issue. There is a scheduled fix this coming Monday.

10. =PUGWASH=

=PUGWASH= User

i have this same problem also complete all quests and NO achievements :(

=PUGWASH=

11. Wedgewood

There should be a fix for this bug being implemented today. It may take until tomorrow at reset for this to be resolved. I'm afraid I cannot say with certainty the exact time that this will occur.

12. Buster52

Buster52 User

Pandora Chest
    It seems that Pandora Chest bug may have been sorted to show ticks correctly but rewards were not implemented upon completion.Wonder how many more bugs are there to resolve before I get my rewards.

13. EddyJazz

EddyJazz User

Let's just say the Halloween Event was a real nightmare...goal achieved by BP then...what are you guys complaining about??? ;)

14. Yep I must concur. I finished the chest and did not get the achievement nor the rewards. this is another big screw up just like the Other chests. I think it is time to revamp all the chests and make the game a little more fun for long time players.

BP, where are my rewards for working my butt of during the Halloween event without even needing the ships or decks?

EddyJazz likes this.
  15. Help, i've been plundered. Seems that the pandora chest i earned was raided on the way to my account. Please help me find the dastardly pirate that took me chest rewards.

16. EddyJazz

EddyJazz User

Lol Scally! I found the same surprise. Maybe that's the fix...just erase the Pandora's Chest. Come on guys, Monday's already gone and here we are, still wondering and wandering through the entire Forum trying to understand what to do to get the chest...not right...

17. Wedgewood

We are inquiring about this on your behalf and will let you know if we receive further information.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.