Achievement for Pandora

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by firedragonv, Oct 23, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I seems that there is a big problem with the current event. Pandora has 8 sections to be completed to get the full chest benefit. Last year there was an achievement for applying the Bone Armor but its not there this year. Without that the chest can NOT be fully achieved :(. I have 50K plus invasion points. I have applied the bone armor to a boat to see if it would apply but with out any luck.

Please Advise :)

Thank You
    User Id 346699
    Firedragonv

slugbugblue likes this.
  2. I have the same problem. I have completed all the quests (8 green checks), but the status bar only shows 7 of 8 completed. Please Advise.

3. Wedgewood

Wedgewood bp_phrase_Forum_Demigod

Hi,

We are aware of this issue and have forwarded it to the appropriate people. Would you be able to both take screenshots so as to help us look into this further?

4. Cant seem to supply the screenshot :( please advise where to add

thank u

5. Wedgewood

To share an image on the forum first upload your file to an image sharing website. Once you have uploaded it use the upload image icon located at the top of the text text editor on the forums. The icon for this feature looks like this: upload-image-icon_forums.jpg

Once you have input the url link to image click insert and post reply.

You can also upload the file to an image sharing site and simply paste the url for the image into the forum text editor before clicking post reply.

I hope this is of help.

Could you please, if possible, provide us with a screenshot of the issue rtp099?

6. rtp099

rtp099 User

I got a screenshot, but I don't use websites for posting graphics as I have rarely had much luck with those. Any other suggestions?

7. Wedgewood

Please follow the steps addressed to firedragonv above for a guide on how share a screenshot on the forums. :)

8. rtp099

rtp099 User

Managed to find a way to get it to work. here's the screenshot:

[​IMG]

9. Wedgewood

Thank you for providing this. Please feel free to contact the Customer Care Team rtp099. They will be able to assist you further regarding this issue.

To contact the Customer Care Team click Here. Remember to include your user id and the server this is occuring on in your message.

You will receive correspondance via your registered email address.

I hope this helps. :)

10. rtp099

rtp099 User

So... Spend my time last night trying to help and get a screenshot of something we are all encountering so you can see it and now you want me to take time to submit a support ticket? What was the point of putting it on here? I thought you were going to do something with it.

For myself I really don't care about the pandora chest and it's reward and I only got these points mostly helping others get their achievements. If the devs aren't watching the forums and noticing every player is having issues and the board administrators are not capable of reporting trends and issues brought up here to the devs, perhaps there is a bigger issue at hand with this game?

I realize wedgewood that you're likely a volunteer and that you're not paid necessarily to help with the forums and i respect the work you do but my free time is not unlimited. I'm willing to help where I can but reporting this issue several times over on something I really don't care about personally is going to be wasting my time. If someone wants to use the screenshot I provided and wants to take the time out of their day to report the issue again, please feel free to do so.

ANIKHTE likes this.
  11. Thank you rtp099 for your efforts:). And thank you Wedgewood, I will report this to support at the link you provided. :).

12. Just an update for those interested. I escalated this to support as suggested by Wedgewood. They replied back immediately and said they were aware of this issue and it is reported to affect all players, although I have had others say it did not happen to them. Nonetheless, they will be fixing it on Monday. Keep your fingers crossed, and I'll be seeing y'all on the waters:).

13. Wedgewood

The reason we had initially requested screenshots was with the intention of forwarding these to the appropriate people so as to help resolve the issue. This was before we discovered how many players were affected. Taking a screenshot was certainly not required. I appreciate your sentiment and entirely understand. As this issue is so widespread to take screenshots will not be of any consequence now, something we were un-aware of initially. As outlined by *El_Diablo* the game development team are aware of the issue and are working to resolve it.

When we have any more information or updates concerning this issue we will let everyone know.

14. Thank You El Diablo and Wedgewood for your help. It may seem that the newer players may not be affected by this as with new players in the guild have been getting the full achievement as they have acquired the proper amount of points.

15. Wedgewood

You're welcome firedragonv. Do you have any other queries that we might be able to help you with?

16. I have a problem with pandora's might as you can see I have finished and I have received noreward please please help me
    http://cjoint.com/?0JBpnCCfWBW

17. the support wrote me they will fixe it today. when will that be? @Wegewood

18. bobb72

bobb72 User

I also have the "no reward" issue. Any time frame as to the fix? And how will we know?

19. Wedgewood

I'm afraid I could not say with certainty as to when this fix might occur. If we receive an update concerning this topic we will be sure to keep you informed accordingly. :)

20. Gambler

Gambler User

I have the same problem. I heard some people got theirs fixed but not mine. Please fix this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.