"Achieve" Battle Frigate

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by [[$TAR$CR3AM]], Mar 17, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Achieve Battle Frigate

Poll closed Apr 17, 2014.
  1. Yes, i love to see it

81.3%
  2. No, its trash

18.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krackan

Krackan User

I think it would make sense to have it be stronger than a DOW.

Reasons:
    a) Way harder to get by game standards than a DOW
    b) Takes away the power to monopolize the best possible ship
    c) Gives servers that suffer severe arena blocking an alternative

TheWhiteKnight likes this.
  2. brutality

brutality User

if u win the 1v1 and 2v2 and 3v3's you would already have a DOW many times over, not only that but to win all 3 of the seasons would be impossible,if you are tryin to give out hope of wining it, this would not be the way, personally i think the arena season achieves shouldbe taking out of the achieves to begin with as it is nearly impossible to win 1 season much less a season in all 3. I like the idea but all that would happen would make the strong stronger, which the game is already like that enough. take the season arena achieve out and make it just almost as good as DOW, then you would have soemthing, A ship close to DOW with right operator would give any DOW run for its money. Ive been playin a long time and stil dont have 1/2 of my chest done, tis would takean extremely long time to get all chest completed(matter of fact i dont know of anyone who has completed all the chest. but something to think about BP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.