Account Hack

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by £££lejeje£££, Mar 28, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello
    It's been a while since I played the game and when I logged in the game was in Russian !! Bizzard, finally I start to click on played and I am informed that I was banned until October 30 ??? Knowing that I haven't been playing for a long time. So did I get my account hacked? And I also noticed that I changed my nickname:
    † EASY †

Please keep me informed.
    My username £££ lejeje £££

2. you need to contact support

3. Jolly-Bonesjack

Jolly-Bonesjack Board Administrator Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy £££lejeje£££

Forum moderators do not have access to player accounts.
    You can submit a complaint to the game support team.
    At the bottom of the login screen you have the "support" tab, so you give them your request for any problem that you can not solve.
    Please include your USER ID, Email, Server ID. However, if you are logged in correctly the necessary identifying information should already be in the support ticket form.

Is there anything else we may help you with?

Happy Sailing!

You have to write them in English.

4. Thank you very much for your answer. Nevertheless it's been a very long time since I created my account with an old email address which I no longer have the password. I tried to recover the password impossible. Will the support send me to my old email address?

5. Jolly-Bonesjack

Jolly-Bonesjack Board Administrator Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy £££lejeje£££

We are not able to help you with this problem. You need to contact support.

~Thread Closed~

~~Referred to Support~~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.