7 or 8 or even more decks??

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by westers, Jun 17, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. westers

westers User

i heard the maximum number of decks is 7 or 8. can anyone tell me what is the maximum of decks you can put an a ship. i only want to know if it`s possible to get more than 7 decks, and i will search for the ship myself.

2. haunted415

haunted415 User

its 8 i do have a feeling there is 1 more deck though. reef deck, guild, upper, middle, lower, booming thunder, blood moon and ship specific deck.

3. And if you are very, very Lucky you can have 9 ! If you win the chifoumi, roshambo deck !!

4. haunted415

haunted415 User

is that the deck from the dragon event the one in that little game.

5. Yes it's during the dragon event, but it's not the special deck for the ship's event, it's an over one avallable for all ships

6. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Thank You haunted415 and KARNAGEVISOR for assisting your fellow pirate!

Ahoy westers,

The information you seek can be found HERE. Most of the basic information regarding Pirate Storm can be found in the Pirate Storm Bible Index.

Is there anything else we may help you with?

Happy Sailing!

7. westers

westers User

thanks all and waterwillow. and here another question for you: is it possible to move 1 or more decks to another ship,? so for example you have to buy 1 deck and you can use it on the snowstorm and the same deck use on the godfather? and you talked about the piratestorm bible index ,where can i find the bible ?

8. westers

westers User

found it..bible index

9. Eclips

Eclips User

You cant move decks from a ship to another deck.
    You can have 6 decks on a ship basicly. The ship must have a specialdeck for itself to get 7 decks. Then there is a moondeck, obtainable from moonauction, this can be your 8th deck. Then there is a deck from dragonevent, which is hard to obtain, this can be your 9th deck

Perses likes this.
  10. westers

westers User

ECLIPS, thnx for the quick answer. and haha here another question or shood i say anouncment. The pirate storm BIBLE-INDEX is very old, many things are nor there anymore (decks, skulls , ships) is it possible that the bible is getting a new one, haha just like the one from Moses thirst testament and 2e testament.

11. Eclips

Eclips User

I don't think there will be a new and updated bible. If you want to make a new bible and send them to Bigpoint they might use it, but for now you have to do it with the old one.

12. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Thank You Eclips for assisting your fellow pirate!

Ahoy westers,

I believe your questions have been answered, or you were able to find the answers you were looking for.

As far as the Bible Index, it has been updated recently and contains most of the information needed to navigate the game. "Bibles" generally are old and contain a history.

If there is something specific that you believe should be included, we welcome your suggestions. Please include this in the Update and Idea Section of the Forum.

Best Regards!

~Thread Closed~
    ~~Asked and Answered~~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.