5 march

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by KARNAGEVISOR, Mar 5, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi
    So today 5 march it's a pirate's party with the russian flag.
    Could you, please, explain what do you exactly celebrate today indeed..?
    To the best of my knowledge the 5 march is not the national day in Russia
    The only historical russian 5 march are :
    In 1918, Moscow become the new capital (St Petersbourg before)
    In 1953 Staline death.
    The key dates, as a national day, in Russia are :1 and 9 may ,12 june and 4 november.
    So, if i'm not wrong, i would like to know the reasons of your choice for the 5 march
    Best regards

2. Jolly-Bonesjack

Jolly-Bonesjack Board Administrator Team Pirate Storm

AhoyKARNAGEVISOR

The missed Pirate Fests have been rescheduled for Wednesday, 3/4/2020 and Thursday, 3/5/2020.

Hopefully, these will start as scheduled.

Is there anything else we may help you with?

Happy Sailing!

3. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy KARNAGEVISOR,

The Russian Pirate Fest (2/23/2020) did not take place. It was rescheduled for today, 3/5/2020.
    The Bulgarian Pirate Fest (3/3/2020) did not take place. It was rescheduled for yesterday, 3/4/2020.

Liberation Day is a National Holiday in Bulgaria that is traditionally celebrated on March 3rd. In Russia, the Defender of the Fatherland Day is traditionally celebrated on February 23rd. This is the reasoning for the dates selected by the Development Team. Again, the events did not transpire. Therefore, they were rescheduled.

Happy Sailing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.