NEED HELP

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Ⓡ㊚♥₣ŘẰήΚẰή$Ť|ή∑♥㊚Ⓡ, Dec 9, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello,
    When i was playing at game a player told me that there will be a new ship(exept for the eisguard and frostband ) and I missed the test server can any one tell me what's the stats of the ship?

2. Fluffkins

Fluffkins User

The stats for the Blizzard Ship in the Test server are as follows...

[​IMG]

But until the Event goes live these stats are not Official. Is there anything else i can help you with?

3. Thanks buddy if u can pls post me the stats of the Winter set?

4. Fluffkins

Fluffkins User

The Winter Set Item stats are as follows.....

[​IMG]

If your wondering where the 4th item is, that is the Blizzard ship itself. Is there anything else i can help you with?

5. yes and can u tell me is i can put this set to all other ships? and get the bonus?

6. Fluffkins

Fluffkins User

For other ships, the Winter Set can fit on all ships, even the sloop. As for the Set Bonuses, other ships can only get up to the Might of the Winter Level 1 (+2500 hp) as the 4th Item is the Blizzard Ship itself so only the Blizzard Ship can reach the max bonus (+2500hp & +12 cannons)

Is there anything else i can help you with?

7. Kensington

Kensington User

As Fluffkins has said these things are subject to change; the stats of the Blizzard ship have changed at least twice in the last few days.

So, in short, we have to wait till the event goes live on the regular servers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.