Workshop what went wrong.

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ANIKHTE, Sep 9, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Do you agree??

1. I agree to all

17 vote(s)
    65.4%
  2. I agree with the fire and steel

4 vote(s)
    15.4%
  3. No workshop was done perfect

5 vote(s)
    19.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ANIKHTE

ANIKHTE User

The upgrade idea of the workshop ended lot of value in the game but implemented badly and leaves rather a bitter taste in mouth.

1)The destroyable cannons and harpoon launchers oh what wonderful you can upgrade them to something still destroyable!!!! has any developer tried to play with destroyable items
    is simple not possible your insurance will end and you will get inside and loose them
    and maritime or battleground insurance cost diamonds better spent to by the non destroyable in the first place and have peace in mind.

what should have been done is upgrade the destroyable with the non destroyable variants
    that will make the upgrade path more interesting and not to aworthless dead end as it now

2) upgrades that are actually downgrades
    it happens in harpoons and in cannons lets mention one example out of many
    furnace cannon level 3 to hole maker which is a downgrade any way you see it.

one way to resolve it would have beem
    12 pounder to 12 pounder level 2 to furnace cannon to hole maker or 18 pounder to
    ice storm or dragons wrath or large warrior to inhuman shriek or peacemaker to sound breaker to moonsteel cannon to eagle cannon to eagle cannon level 2 to eagle cannon level 3 to bombastic cannon

that path would not make anyone complain cause every time you get a better cannon no downgrades in any step

3)Fire and steel
    the rumors was so nice upgrade 10 pounders all way to bombastic and then you hit reality no lunar steel. also the essence of fire needed to upgrade the bombastic you get 25 fire in the blue map when you need 31 to get a level 1 to level 3 cannon if that is not a mockery then what is it??

play the blue map for the cannons is understandable but playing it for a lossy 2 fire in making me feel idiot and i have th bombastic in the warehouse to back me up

what they should have done is blue map give copper
    and make a new map that will give you fire or steel at 50% ratio
    with gifts in the wheel of fortune fire steel and medals

now you will do exactly the same thing dive to close and play a map
    but old users will not complain give us fire
    new users would not complain what we will do with the bombastic we store??

so many complains would have been avoided if you simple just made a new map to give the fire and steel. so easy so easy

what do you think about this 3 things bigpoitn could have doen better in worskhop???

TheWhiteKnight, vino and MacAttack92 like this.
  2. -GDX-

-GDX- User

i agree with you i am a new player and upgrading the 6 or 9 pounders makes no scene at all

TheWhiteKnight likes this.
  3. the workshop fine and it should stay this way.Stop complain and start plaing

4. ANIKHTE

ANIKHTE User

do people even spend 1 minute to read what you have said before they say a silly no??
    in the forums there are so many complains about canons you store and have no value
    also complains bout fire
    in this i suggest an alternative that would and could have address these issues
    fire is a part of the workshop feature so now workshop is not perfect done
    many people complain about it.
    read think and then say no not trying to act like a silly kid.

so for you upgrading destroyable cannons to another destroyable makes sense
    and have you used that feature??? if you have not upgrade destroyable canons to another uselles ones do not tell me that all done perfect and i should play.

personally i hate to have so many different cannons so i am with 10 pounder and peace makers or better i have upgrade 200 cannons to have my inventory smaller

YOU HOW MANY GOLD CANONS YOU HAVE UPGRADE AND USE
    if inly the ones for the missions
    then we all realize you said a no for a no

here we try to start a serious conversation to make game better not sabotage any attempt

5. If you don't want gold cannons sunk them all and collect LW to upgrade them. That it very simple. Just one more " have patience" and you'll see the results

6. ANIKHTE

ANIKHTE User

okey you are here just to ruin the post as many others go to ruin other posts
    i said i have upgrades 200 cannons so do not tell me about patience i do not think any other upgrade that many and only because i do not want to have so many in my inventory

also if gold canons where upgrade to non destroyable then it would give to new players a new upgrade path. now upgrading the gold canons is a joke

and you agree to me by saying do not upgrade them
    so why you come here to play wise guy and ruin the thread??? when actually you agree
    here some people spent some time to suggest things that could improve the game
    and you are not helping

7. The are nothing to improve.And if you want some improvement start from your self

8. ANIKHTE

ANIKHTE User

well now we have old players whine new players go to full bombastic they also get fire and we should play the blue map again to get the fire
    also me personally i feel like an idiot to have to play a map that gives me 5 cannons and not enough fire to upgrade one it gives you 25 when you need 31 to go level 31 and you start storing bombastic you will end up with 800 bombastic in storage by the time you are full level 3 it is annoying so how many threads are about melting cannons to something else??
    you simple offer nothign to the conversation you say perfect and stay there
    please either use arguments or stop destroying this thread

9. I'm not destroying any thing. You are. You trying improve game ater so many players spend a lot of money on it. Not fare.

10. HELLGUY

HELLGUY User

(edit) ppl a set of 10 pnders costs a whole stinking 2k ds:| if you dont want your cannons to be sinkable farm for a hour and get 10s lol...... as for fire and steel it is the WHOLE POINT that it is hard to get if it wasnt hard to get every1 would be full lvl 3 bombs and the game would get stupid with every1 in maxed out ships nd massive dmg. then you will have the problem of the new players never being able to compete, so they quit and BP loses all their new revenue stream...... if you want decent unsinkables hit up pws and get full LWC and then start upgrading slowly. it might take time but would you rather there was no workshop to work with?......

11. ANIKHTE

ANIKHTE User

great know we have 2 people playing the smart guy
    what i said about sinkable is that now it is a joke to upgrade them
    try to read what i said my proposal was to turn them into no destroyable so there will be an upgrade path for them
    where exactly i say that we must get more fire per map????
    nowhere thats you saying stupid things to destroy the thread
    i said instead of fire given in blue map there should have been a new map that would give fire
    this way old players that were already full bombastic would not have complained it is not fair for us we lost so much fire and no one would feel like an idiot to have to play a map to get cannons but not materials to even upgrade one
    did i said the new map give tons of fire??? nope i just said not to connect fire with blue map as now

and again i have upgrade 300 cannons so i do not have to seen them in my inventory which part of that have you not read or not able to understand???

and serious first time i see that improving the game is actually a problem

WHEN SOMEONE SUGGEST SOMETHING READ IT IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND IT DO NOT REPLY

there was one that was killing the thread now we have 2

12. patient_0

patient_0 User

how about foundry slots in workshop to make sinkable harp/cannon into material such as copper, with rare 10-20% chance of fire essence/lunar

13. Guys stop dreaming.This game is a product. If you liked you buy it if not don't buy it. We have 7Bil people on the planet so do the math

14. ANIKHTE

ANIKHTE User

well because it is product and the company wants to make money
    either they make a game we like to play or they have a dead game
    we have the money and if the company wants them then do a game worth playing it

they opened arabia server there were many people arabs that spend 1000 or more euro per month
    good for company??? nope thats server is now closed all left it
    if you think the company can stay alive with you or another few people in each server you are wrong
    the company will stay alive from many people spent few money
    a few spending much is a way to ruin the game in some servers faster than the others

15. In my guild we have so many new players. And they are fine. No complains.

16. DarkΨLady

DarkΨLady User

The workshop has been a huge frustration to me as well. Lunar steel is very difficult to come across. I've worked my way through 90% of the achievements to get the steel. Once I go through the rest, I will have almost no way of accumulating more. I have 130+ Bombastics and Eagles that I wanted to upgrade. I'll never manage to do this unless I want to continue playing until I'm a senior citizen.

17. My single biggest frustration is the Lunar Steel. Fire is not nearly as difficult to get. I'm sitting on more than 400 fire and 1 Steel. Am I missing something? Is there any place to get steel at all after the achievements are done? At least you can get keep getting fire (even if it is little and a pain to get to) from Voodoo.
    My only hope for Steel is from some future event or bonus map of some kind. I remember winter gave tons of copper, but that is relatively easy to get anyway.

My shop is shuttered (for months already) for lack of use until I get steel.

18. ANIKHTE

ANIKHTE User

well that why i suggest the fire and steel ought to have been in a new map
    you play the map and you get 50% to get steel or fire
    also the possible gifts is going to be fire and steel only
    maybe we can add some metals as the common reward in the map

this way the upgrade option will be open no problem with either steel or fire
    and the old players would not complaining that they do not have any fire :)
    also some people like me feel frustrating to play a map that gives cannons and harpoons and get fire you can not upgrade one :-(

so many things could have been avoided if they just done it
    sometimes it is not that something is expensive but what they ask you do that makes you furius

now you store bombastic and feel like and idiot you do so i feel so

19. lamoia100

lamoia100 User

haha most never read a real post. k i understand the fundamentals of workshop greatly, the essence of fire n lunar steel are awarded by achievements as well as regular BMaps but they could give us a Bmap once in while to gain essence of fire and lunar steel. Right now only a very few know how to increase the fire n steel to great ways and faster then blue map. once you have 200 bombs 200 nailers ur pretty well done climbing to achieve. I like to see a cannon and launcher greater then the bombastic and nailer in truth in work shop using full essence n lunar to make both at once.

20. ANIKHTE

ANIKHTE User

now that they introduce the fire and people are upgrading bombastic to level2 or level3 if they make a cannon better than bombastic many players will quit the game
    all that money spent to upgrade the cannons for what???
    from now on company is trapped either level3 will be their last cannon or they will just add more levels to the cannon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.