will we be able to use our black-scales in mini-game after event ends on 22?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by brutality, Apr 20, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brutality

brutality User

will we be able to play the mini-game after the 22nd during the 4 days that items available in merchant??? or will the 22nd by Noon will be end of when we can play mini-game??
    or when willbe last date and time we can play mini-game??
    thank you in advance

2. really how about a response wedge before the event ends there big guy ^^

3. Wedgewood

Wedgewood bp_phrase_Forum_Demigod

Hi there,

Apologies for the delay in replying to your post.

The playable event ends on the 22nd at noon. This includes the dragon mini game. Shop items will remain until the 26th of the month. :)

4. brutality

brutality User

i understand that wedgewood and ty for reply, but since the scales available in merchant and items available for 4 days after, that why i was asking

5. Wedgewood

Ah! I see why you asked. :)

6. brutality

brutality User

wedgewood? question i thought BP said the items wil be available in merchant for 4 days after event stopped, but yet i see that No items are available, so why is this, not even a day later and all items are gone
    so why is this

7. Wedgewood

Hi again,

This is a server issue. The items should remain in the merchant until the 26th. It appears to only be on the US1 server as the other servers still display the event items. I have already informed the team.

If I receive any updates I'll be sure to let you know.

8. D-D3

D-D3 User

so when this issue is resolved will the US1 server get all the days missed due to this error and the specials such as the 1/2 off consumables were we could buy the dragon event consum at 1/2 off?

9. yeah this is ******** wedge if they dont like the us1 server merge it.we always get screwed on this things i need plates and bloods i WANT my items so give us days or free items.and ur not doing a very good job anymore wedge with ur updates

10. Amaranth

Amaranth User

Hello,

Unfortunately the team was unable to resolve the issue before the end of the event. However, if you would like to purchase items, please send a request to the Customer Care Team and they will book the items for you manually. You may contact the Customer Care Team by clicking HERE. Be sure to include your User ID and the server you play on to help expedite the ticket.

Happy pirating....

11. do we get the bloods half-off like we would have

12. u have to be joking right (edit) bp.global works on every server but us1 no items no chat lol hell of a job bp

Last edited by moderator: Apr 26, 2016
  13. PaganHorde

PaganHorde User

somehow there are too many of these problems the last time .. I would not be surprised if one day no longer US1=P

14. they even hired a new forum mod but they still cant do there job no updates on the problem

15. Wedgewood

As the items would have been available to you at half price they will also be so when done manually. :)

This issue should now be resolved.

Regrettably I was out of the office at the time and therefore unable to provide an update concerning the chat issue.

16. brutality

brutality User

i have questions what about the few who havent visited the forums i know of 3 small player who just started b4 event who couldnt get their ships, wil they be able o get them still? i dont know if they check forums or not nor sure if anyone told them as thi is 1st ive seen about this

17. why was usa1 server out for 6 hours after restart on bask day while every other server worked

18. Wedgewood

Feel free to pass on the message regarding the Customer Care Team manually booking items to those you are considering. Note that they should contact as soon as possible as this procedure will obviously not remain the case a few days from now due to the time elapsed from the end of the event.

I cannot say why this occurred I'm afraid. However one could speculate that this was connected to the dragon hunt server issue due to it occurring so soon after the event close.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.