Where are the things ? ? ( FULL MOON )

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by *AWA*Чикатило*AWA*, Oct 26, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OMG and that mean players who waiting the moonset need to wait 1 more month for this and IF it will be again in auction :p
    So it was a bug in the game that moon set go in night and finish in restart ? Every server they took it 5.200 diamonds or 10.000 MAX :p :p that it was not good.

2. http://prntscr.com/lapxp9
    http://prntscr.com/lapxy8
    and i have buy 80 protection red and blue at 5k ;)
    good game

3. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy Pirates,

Unfortunately, there were issues with the Blood Moon Auction for October 26. This issue occurred on all servers and has been reported. If/when there are any updates to pass along we will do so in the Announcement section of the forum.

Best Regards!

4. Hermionka

Hermionka User

This game is dead and fast. :(

5. drake

drake User

I hope BP is going to set another full moon event in the next days...

6. they been trying to get it going again several times, what a bummer

7. Hahahaha this game is really crazy. In all the years that i am playing i never see that :p
    Many times they make wrong coding but this time it was the highest. I think the persons who won thing's in this situation they are very happy.

Soyuno likes this.
  8. شآنكس

شآنكس User

fix PVP and Make ads for the return of players in all media

9. شآنكس

شآنكس User

10. Marvel-Gay

Marvel-Gay User

Water Willow, I want to buy the moon items. But how can I do this with so many players with millions of stolen diamonds ??
    Do you have a solution ??
    What do you recommend ??

11. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy Marvel-Gay,

If you have proof of players with "stolen" diamonds, please send the evidence to support. Forum Moderators do not have access to player account information.

Best Regards!

12. LOOOOOOOOL and if it all players who buy this set ?
    We send message at support ?
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

13. Marvel-Gay

Marvel-Gay User

Thank you for your attention Water Willow !!
    But, please help me.
    What kind of evidence do you need?
    How can I get them?

14. raidmax

raidmax User

What they want is ... funny. Do not you see that they make us crazy.

AsurA likes this.
  15. Marvel-Gay

Marvel-Gay User

Thank you for your attention Water Willow !!
    But, please help me.
    What kind of evidence do you need?
    How can I get them?
    Can you answer me please?!

16. Marvel-Gay

Marvel-Gay User

I thought you would help me. But it's just empty speeches.
    I'll stop here. We can be harmed every day, with the connivance of BP, by great thieves, but we can not speak what BP and moderation deserve to hear.

17. Jolly-Bonesjack

Jolly-Bonesjack Board Administrator Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy Marvel-Gay

As WaterWillow has informed you that moderators DO NOT have access to players account information.
    We can help you with game questions you have and some game problems you have.

Happy Sailing!

18. AsurA

AsurA User

Hello,

If you have see the BigPoint it's going one style.
    You are asking something that they cannot answer they reply you to go on support ticket. Your message back from support it's " You can ask this on forum " :p :p And then forum it's sending you again in support ticket so the same way all time. They have nothing to say. Many admin's of all languages they resigned because of cannot do nothing and also taking many insult's of players. English and German support they are still online and giving ban to some players all the time ;) My friend take ban for blue map okey he stopped it was just 1 time small account just for blue cannons and now he is getting every 2 days ban for 2-3 days or 7 days without making nothing. Support take all the account and they are still giving ban..... What can you say about them......nothing.....
    I know that now i will get Forum Ban for 1 month like everytime i write something not good for them......
    The truth it's reason for ban.... ( You are banned till bla bla for RULES VIOLATIONS ).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.