What is going to happen with PirateStorm?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Genti, Jul 20, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Genti

Genti User

Dear Sirs,

The question is legitimate regarding the game, what will be the future of Pirate Storm?

Is there going to be any update or any bug fix for the actual bugs on maps, dragon maps, etc?

The actual situation does not promise anything good, so I would appreciate an answer from management board.

Greetings,

Genti

2. Jolly-Bonesjack

Jolly-Bonesjack Board Administrator Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy Genti

The developers, not forum moderators, are responsible for new and old changes to the game.
    There has not been an announcement as to when there will be an update.

Happy Sailing!

3. Genti

Genti User

Hello Jolly-Bonesjack,

Thanks for your answer but this i already know, i expected some concrete answer like: Yes, will be some updates to fix the actual bugs, or no, the game is going to be closed soon or later.

As i mentioned, actual situation do not promise good, we are fighting against players with still has dragon bonus map, and some still have tons of items done illegally on vodoo map and still benefit from them.

Server Europe 1 used to be the best one and the most active, and right now, that many players in quarantine came back to play it will be very appreciate some positive changes in the game.

Greetings,

Genti

4. Jolly-Bonesjack

Jolly-Bonesjack Board Administrator Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy Genti

We frequently forward the opinions and concerns expressed on the forums and other channels. This also includes any ongoing issues that have arisen. If we receive updates we will be sure to post accordingly.

Glad to be of Assistance!
    Best Regards!

~~Question Answered~~

~~Thread Closed~~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.