What happened to all points we did in arena?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ZCrazy, Aug 11, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZCrazy

ZCrazy User

And all things we used??? You cant cant the game right??? You only care about the money.

2. Demetrius

Demetrius User

Our points should not go to zero, we already gave time, effort, we used items, steel cannonballs and we are playing for unlocking ships or decks and arena items, I hope this is going to be fixed. I'm sure it will be fixed soon and we are going to get them back.

3. Wedgewood

Wedgewood bp_phrase_Forum_Demigod

Hi,

There was an error at the start of the season through which the arena rankings had not been reset. This has now been fixed.

Is there anything else we can help you with? :)

4. rtp099

rtp099 User

Arena is a seasonal event to become the top player and supposedly "earn" the DOW so it has to reset every season and as such is not broken but working as intended. It forces players to come back every season to get their points so they can stock up on the various items. Of course, it is also manipulated so players can effectively cheat their way to a DOW by blocking and pushing, and a number of us refuse to play

5. Demetrius

Demetrius User

Wedgewood I see zero points still, how is that fixed? Will we take our points back?

6. ZCrazy

ZCrazy User

I played arena yesterday, 3v3 to be more precise, had some wins. And today i have no points, no wins. So no, not fixed...

7. Demetrius

Demetrius User

Yes me too, this guy above is right, no points got back

8. Yup, me2

9. VISBLIK

VISBLIK User

Me as well.

10. Buck1982

Buck1982 User

its all of us i email support and reply i got is nothing they can do

11. Wedgewood

Wedgewood bp_phrase_Forum_Demigod

May I ask which server this is occuring on? Could you please elaborate so that we may be of better assistance. Are you playing arena currently and not receiving arena ranking points for the matches you are playing currently?

12. ZCrazy

ZCrazy User

Europe 1.. We played Sunday, we had 4 or 5 wins ( i dont remember exactaly), and in Monday that was all gonne.No wins, no points.

13. Demetrius

Demetrius User

Europe 1 also, we had 180 points collected in 3v3 and some in 1v1, next day all zero.

14. Eur3 to, on sunday we won about 120 points in 2vs2 next day we got 0 points at the start :(.

15. Fluffkins

Fluffkins User

Any points collected before the restart yesterday will not be added as the points collected was being added to the last season and therefore needed a restart to start the new season.

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

16. ZCrazy

ZCrazy User

When is about money you guys sort things out and quick... Amateurs!

17. brutality

brutality User

lol sorry for inconvienance, what about all the bubbles all the shock rockets what about all the steel that was used thinking the new season started , not to mention the bloods amny of us played many matches some played upwards of 15 matches
    had BP atleeast put it in forums that there was an issue and that points for tht day would count to last seasons points, maybe we would Not of wasted all these buffs
    but nothing was said and we wasted all our stuff
    to bad it doesnt mean anything and nothing wil be corrected and none of our stock will be replaced, it just doesnt matter anymore

18. brutality

brutality User

oh and what im talking about was us1 not that it matters anymore

19. Yes if you guys had told something to us now we have waisted it all :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.