Thoughts about a dead game (pirate storm)

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ANIKHTE, Jan 2, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Do you agree

1. I agree with the 1st

34 vote(s)
    75.6%
  2. I agree with the 2nd

20 vote(s)
    44.4%
  3. I agree with the 3rd

22 vote(s)
    48.9%
  4. I agree with the 4th

26 vote(s)
    57.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ANIKHTE

ANIKHTE User

When a game manage to earn money for the company , have the server populated to over populated in the events, so populated that it becomes problematic to do the event mission to move on. And now to a ghost server game. Then the company has done something bad to kill their game. Let list some aspects that killed the game.

1. No separation of players. A pvp pve system that is meaningless and put new players to compete with old players. With the bullying inflict of them the game lost any chance to keep recruiting new players to stay alive. But the company read the forum post of desperate players and ignore them.
    2. No scalability. While the top 10 guild islands sounds nice and good think to have in first glitch it actually killed the game. It limits the number of serious guilds around 12 split in 2 alliances that ruled the top 10 every single month. The new players and new guilds only chance was to enter in this guilds. So the new guilds, appear with new players and then dissolve because of no possibility of top 10. It is a huge problem the guild deck that limit and destroy the game. All players try to enter in the so called lucky guilds or else quit. More about that i post in another forum thread http://www.bigpoint.com/piratestorm/board/threads/top-10-guild.23528/
    3. Limited items. DOW, LUNAR DECK, LUNAR POWER, the ultimate death of the game because it takes away any possibility of been competitive. Especially with the new brain child the lunar power they make some extremely strong, which has the basic effect i can no longer compete with those players, i sued to play lots of battlegrounds and use items but now there is no point to do so, since the ship for getting the medal have sailed for ever. Having only 12 people in the game being that strong destroys the battlegrounds and the arena, Because these people will dominate and yes fix them. If instead of the action you put them on sale every month with 1 million diamonds each item, you would make lots of money, your goal, and this point would be invalid. Because if you want to spend the diamonds, money, you will be in the same level with the other ones. But what the auction system really means and ask from people, throw 500 euros in the game and loose 100-200 euros in every month with the hope of getting the item. Because no one can guarantee you will win the first time you will do the action. So the company ask the players to throw money in the game and get nothing in return. Yes 12 lucky ones will get the items the rest?? So i put 500 euros to be able to buy the deck and loose 100-200 euros every month in a year i would have spent 1700 -2900 euros and have nothing to show for. Thats another turn off for players to actual put money to even try to get the items.
    4. You took out the fun of the game. 110k invasion points to unlock the ship needs hard work, the game was supposed to be fun not work. But the high to ridiculous demands have turned into that. Practically only the people with no jobs can play enough hours to do what they need to do in the day. The people that have no money to spend in the game anyway. Not sleeping to do invasion so you can get the ship is no fun. Its holidays people want to meet family and friends, take small holidays not play 12 hours per day just to get the ship. Bring the fun back.

THERE IS NO COMPETITION
    no competition the players leave
    THERE IS NO FUN
    no fun the players leave

2. ANIKHTE

ANIKHTE User

its a fun fact that the people think and act as they are in the other side of the river, let me explain, i tell them about the limited items and that cause problems in the game, and many people reply with a big try to win them in action, even if they do not have them, and then reality will bite them and wake them in the months to come and money wasted to get it, and leave the game.

thousands left the game because of the dow, yes they tried 3-4 seasons some even more but in the end the reality catch up with them and they realize the obvious they are not enough dow for all and left he game.

all in first have the gambler motion, they will beat the odds they will make it were all others fail, and they will also fail

the big issue in the game now is the LIMITED ITEMS, how people can compete against a person with the lunar power, win the action is no option because it is only for 12 special people per year, i will say it again because many can not get it, it is not a matter of money there will be only 12 winners even if the items sold for 1 diamond or for 1 trillion it will be 12. 12 choosen ones to rule the rest and the majority will have nothing to do against them.

unless if the company wants 12 new players per year then all will be happy.

3. radko159

radko159 User

So true. I can remember times when seas were full of different varieties of ships now i cant even find someone that will sink me and to remark i have only fist of icegard not fully upgraded i want to save this game because i play it from start i am old fan of pirate game that still has potential to be the best it demands only rework of all above and it will start slowly gain old fame

4. radko159

radko159 User

server EU1 is dead and empty cmon where are you my friends

5. PaganHorde

PaganHorde User

Everyone hiding now, after new stupid pvp system.

6. Perses

Perses User

You forget about ``the fast shooting bug``? I think this killed the game most.

7. PRESQUE

PRESQUE User

the game was already dead before the bug. There was no content for PVE, players are lvl 50 for years have millions/billions of gold.
    No content for bigger guilds, players only need 2 guild decks thats it. And with a lot of fake pushing guilds nearly no fighting.
    And yea PVP... we all know that story, not rewarding. ranks are fun but it's not everything.
    There is no diversity in Upgrades. We all use Pentar/Winter(halloween). the last things we have seen from upgrades where kings guard and 3 Arena upgrades. and we all know thats just a waste.
    But this all doesn't apply anymore when there are no players to begin with.

And about the DoW thingy, its a waste. I have been playing 4 years to get it, and the moment i got it there were no friends anymore to help me get the arena deck. so now i have a destoyer with 166 cannons..... thanks a lot :'(

FrankThePro likes this.
  8. IT'S NOT THE LIMITED ITEMS MAKE THIS GAME DEAD, IT'S ALL THE CHEATER. ( PUSH TEAM IN ARENA 1v1, 2v2 and 3v3 THAT'S THE REASON WHY THIS GAME IS DEAD ) HOW YOU COMPETE WITH SOMEONE HAVE A LOADED DOW IN ARENA, AND YOU ONLY HAVE FROSTBRAND, SOMETIMES GUILD USED PUSH TEAM TO GET THE TWEEN DECK AND DOW, AND PLAYER DON'T SPEND MONEY FOR THEY CAN'T GET ALL THE IMPROVEMENT ITEM THEY NEED, ITS TAKE LONGER FOR THEM TO GET IT. CHEATER IS THE REASON THIS GAME IS DEAD

junkistu likes this.
  9. PaganHorde

PaganHorde User

Game going down since some "very smart" people make Pvp seasons... after that most smalls quit game. Bug is different story. As i understand for USA server was pvp season last kill. Bug is euro servers cancer.

junkistu likes this.
  10. captkris

captkris User

Where is everyone? I started playing PS like 5 years ago and there was a very active playerbase, but now its dead. Where is everyone? and where did they go and why?

11. Pirate Storm is no longer under control since former director Khaled Helioui left the company in May 2017, allowing cheaters and corrupt players to settle comfortably without fear of being banned as some members of the support team are of no use, they constantly lie to the players and close their eyes on players who cheat illegally.

As a result of the many complaints about cheating and requests for game corrections that never happen, honest players leave the game and move on because they are tired of nothing being done to make Pirate Storm a healthy game again.

12. PIPO1965

PIPO1965 User

Dont use BUG and dont cry

13. PRESQUE

PRESQUE User

there is a better solution, dont play at all.

vjmasiero and ~Lady_Saskia~ like this.
  14. MANU_OWW

MANU_OWW User

Just to reassure you I remind you that the legendary team of pirates storm and here to solve all the problems of the game. if you have problems you can send them to the support and be sure they will ignore them

15. you have 500 cannons and 5 figurehead on your gladiator, why are you complaining ?

PIPO1965 likes this.
  16. =^ᴥ^=

=^ᴥ^= User

Do dead things come back in life ? Of course not, this is what happened to this game , IT'S DEAD!!! Stop trying to revive dead things, IT WON'T WORK!!!

17. issou

18. picasso

picasso User

BP is not interested in the gameplay, BP is not playing the game - BP only has money for the game to end.

19. vjmasiero

vjmasiero User

:eek::eek::eek: Picasso with Armor of Knights Templars !! ??

20. Snow~White

Snow~White User

LETS TAKE THE CONTROL THEN GUYS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.