The wrath of carnage

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by KARNAGEVISOR, Sep 17, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi
    Since monday we have a new battleground (naval battle indeed), the wrath of carnage.
    We still have the same problem ( europe 2) that with the last one, pirate's dominion.
    Nobody can go inside , always the waiting list..
    How many players are needed for this one ?
    From memory , i think it's around 8 or 10 in all, 4 or 5 in each team.
    Yesterday i saw a lot of players on the game, difficult to believe we was not enough for this battleground..
    On the other hand the title ranking is still indicate spider bay may 2019 !
    We used to have this problem , many times, before, and when the technical support made a restart with the right battleground indicate, the problem was solved..
    I told you that before, to the technical support as well, but now, you still say no, i think you'r maybe wrong.
    Best regards

2. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy KARNAGEVISOR,

I will repeat what I answered before.

Once the Battleground has had 1 match, then the Ranking for September 2019 will appear. Occasionally, this may take until hard reset for it to show up. There is no ranking, because there have not been enough players on your server to activate a battleground. Your screen indicates May 2019 because that is the last time there were actually matches for any Battleground. The Great Pirate Tournament Rankings are separate and do not appear with the other Battleground Rankings.

This is the same as with the beginning of the arena season or the arena week. Until there is a match, it is blank. Again, until there is a Battleground match, there will be no ranking.

The Wrath of Carnage, like Pirate's Dominion, requires many players. I am not for certain, but I believe it is 16 players (2 equal teams of 8). It could possibly be 10 players per team. For some servers, this particular Battleground is almost impossible to activate. This too, has been relayed to the Development Team.

Happy Sailing!

3. perhaps the number of players should be changed for each battleground. Judging from the "old days" when there were port wars, you can get a pretty good brujaja with 3 players on each team, or even two is some BGs. No idea why the game owners don't do that--though it is possible to gain enough coins in the BGs to get some items, you would have to play 24/7 for some of the really good stuff. Most peeps won't do that so they (drum role) BUY the remaining medals. The game was set up to make money and it can, just think about it. (and yup, its me, 'hammer, in my US server incarnation, speaking of not getting BGs and sticking to the higher BG participant numbers, I don't think I ever got a BG there, sad.)

4. agkyra321

agkyra321 User

i cant join battle fields. All i get is a blank screen and nothing else. It will just not let me enter

5. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.