Success: High Map Quests

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Tamys, May 27, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tamys

Tamys User

Hello, I contacted the support for my problem but they redirected me on the forum .. So my problem is such that I do not receive quests in high maps for my success (complete 8 quests on the map XX)
    I managed to do those of maps 29a and 30a but when the game asked me in map 31 in the port, I received the reward but I have no new quests while I still have full maps to do

2. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy Tamys & [ШΛЯ]ЖЖSΛłƮØЖ[FЯΛ],

There are a series of quests that begin in Zone 4 for specific zone quest completion (referenced in the screenshots). The multiple zone specific quests must be completed in order for all the quests to appear for the next zone. My suggestion is to go to each zone, beginning with Zone 4 and complete any quests that appear. Then, precede to the next zone and look for any missed quests. Complete this process until you discover the quests missed.

It appears that you have missed quests in z25. You may want to start in z24, and work backward/forward from there. That would be your choice.

Is there anything else we may help you with?

Happy Sailing!

3. Tamys

Tamys User

Thank you for your answer, I found a quest that has unlocked all the autes to an exeption! I did all the maps, I went to all the ports but I do not have the last quest of the map 29b. I am not the only one with this problem! Knowing we've finished all the other maps

4. raidmax

raidmax User

This card 29b is the smallest problem of this game ...

5. Tamys

Tamys User

You are part of the problems of what I see! Let a modo answer me and go back to your little life

6. Newbiee

Newbiee User

I've never thought you are bulgarian =)

@Tamys , you may try to check tavern from map 1 and go up.
    I have all quests completed and as I far as I remember I did a similar thing when I was on "questing" faisco.

7. Tamys

Tamys User

I did it yet

8. Newbiee

Newbiee User

Then you have to call the support as if there are no quests in the Tavern you cannot proceed further indeed.
    When I was doing the questline I had to go to all Shipyard taverns to get the last quests, which I find annoying! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.