steering wheel

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by xxmipxx, Feb 22, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xxmipxx

xxmipxx User

i have the steering wheel to.

2. steering wheel?

3. phil1985

phil1985 User

what on google, firefox or something else.

send a ticket to support mate they can help you better than the forum

i still have the same problem xxmipxx

Last edited by moderator: Feb 22, 2014
  4. J3$V!N

J3$V!N User

I had the problem @ Google Chrome.. I tried Firefox and it works.

5. phil1985

phil1985 User

i have the same problem with google chrome to but i have heard that google have a virus so that might be why

i am try firefox later

Last edited by moderator: Feb 22, 2014
  6. Fluffkins

Fluffkins User

You told me you tried a different browser already :p lol
    It seems this is happening to some players from all servers so this has been forwarded to our Game Devs, as soon as i hear anything i will let you all know.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

7. Fluffkins

Fluffkins User

Update!

For Chrome Users: Please take a look at a thread located Here.

I hope this helps

8. Thank you Fluffkins this worked great for me

9. phil1985

phil1985 User

thanks fluffkins

10. Fluffkins

Fluffkins User

Im very glad this has helped :)

11. phil1985

phil1985 User

i have only been able to tyr what you said fluffkins today and it does not work for me mate

12. Fluffkins

Fluffkins User

Once you have made the changes in the chrome://plugins/ section as described, did you reboot your pc? If not then try again as rebooting makes sure all the changes are in affect. (Rebooting seems to help in this issue)

I hope this was helpful

13. phil1985

phil1985 User

ok i will try it

14. phil1985

phil1985 User

i have tried rebooting it still nothing wont load the game when i do it that way

15. Fluffkins

Fluffkins User

When on the chrome://plugins/ page, how many files are shown for the Adobe Flash Player section? I have included a picture below to help....

[​IMG]

16. phil1985

phil1985 User

17. Fluffkins

Fluffkins User

Then Flash Player is not installed correctly, this is why your game is not loading.

When downloading Flash Player, download it but for another web browser, then check chrome://plugins/ again and then you should have 2 files showing. Once you have 2 files then follow the instructions found Here.

I hope this was helpful

18. phil1985

phil1985 User

on the photo that you have attached i only have the first file

is there any diffrents if i have widow xp

Last edited by moderator: Feb 27, 2014
  19. Fluffkins

Fluffkins User

None at all, i have the same and this works for other Windows versions.
    Yes this is the Pepperflash that Chrome comes with, its their version of Flash Player, this seems to be the cause of the Steering Wheel issue so what your need to do is download Adobe Flash Player (just searching for this should direct you to the right page) and download Flash Player.

If your trying to download Flash Player in Chrome then it will be difficult (but possible) as Chrome has its own, so what your need to do is select "Need Flash Player for a different computer?" and select "Flash Player For Other Browsers" and this will download the right version you need, once this is downloaded and installed then check the chrome://plugins/ again and it should then show 2 files.

20. phil1985

phil1985 User

hi Fluffkins i do not know what you or pirate storm or the big point team have done but the steering wheel has gone now thanks for you great help keep the great work up please pirate storm and big point teams

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.