So many bans...

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by _______KOT_______, Apr 16, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As of recent...a lot of bans have been given to players on EU3 especially from my guild.Some of our members are being given bans without any reasoning.This has happened multiple times during the last 2-3 weeks.This quite upsetting,given the fact that these players have been playing by the rules this whole time and wanting nothing more than to enjoy the game.The truth is that we have some suspicion as to who might be responsible for this...but i am not quite sure.We have a lot of rivals on EU3 as a guild...and the truth is that they want us to get banned by any means just because they can't compete with us in almost everything.I would like an answer to this matter or we will procced in legal action for A.Going against Bigpoint's privacy and policy rules and B.For constantly banning the same players who have put tons of money into the game and not even giving them a refund

Thank you for your time​

2. greek789

greek789 User

You need to contact suport. These are just forum mods and cant answer question like that.

WaterWillow likes this.
  3. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy _______KOT_______,

Forum Moderators do not address bans. This is a Support issue. You will need to contact Support for reasons for bans.

Best Regards!

~Thread Closed~
    ~~Referred to Support~~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.