Smuggler Bay Ships

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by drako1169, Oct 8, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Should smuggler's bay auctions be held more often ?

1. Yes

22 vote(s)
    84.6%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    15.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drako1169

drako1169 User

Dear Water Willow
    Can you tell us when the next smuggler bay ships auction will take place? Please contact the authorities and help us with this. This event has not come for very long. This auction is by far the best of the game. As a player, my request is to make the set items auctions more frequently in addition to the ship auction. For example, once a month. This will encourage players to play more. Yours truly...

2. DaAzero

DaAzero User

yes i support this view
    and add new items to the auctions, they get a bit too monotonous after some time.

3. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy drako1169,

This particular Smuggler's Bay does not occur often. We rarely receive any correspondence concerning upcoming events. When the Forum Team is notified of upcoming events, we always post in the Forum.

Happy Sailing!

4. Absolutely I agree. We know that WaterWillow is rarely held in this event. Contact the producers requested from you and forward our request to them. Take care of this game now. everybody do their part

XXL-KANARAYICI-XXL likes this.
  5. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy -Yalnız_Kurt-,

Your suggestion needs posted in the Update & Idea Section of the Forum. However, you may want to search the section to see if a similar Thread is already in existence.

As stated previously, I have sent numerous needed changes from the Update & Idea Section of the Forum to the Development Team.

Happy Sailing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.