Ship theater

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ANIKHTE, Nov 5, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ANIKHTE

ANIKHTE User

Ship theater is buggy.
    I got to watch 1 add which was supposed to have 3 stages and then froze at stage 2.
    SO now reward collected.

Later it was to watch 3 videos in sequence after the first the screen was frozen no button worked to see video 2 and 3 and get the reward.

Talking to other people on line they have the same problem.
    Yeap first day of ship theater first day this feature does not work.

Because i imagine that the rest of us will have the same problem just live a comment here.
    So guys hold on the pop corn yet ship theater is not working :)

vino likes this.
  2. lol 6 mins to watch your joking.... got better things to do than be bored for 6 mins watching an advert!

vino likes this.
  3. vino

vino User

in the traven - it showed 5 video available
    i clicked video [it said - no video available right now, try again later]

4. ANIKHTE

ANIKHTE User

you are lucky
    i watched video 5 times
    but at end it give me no reward :-(
    so you are lucky

5. I have watched 4 videos, and received rewards for all. If it says how many vids are available, they are. If you get the no video message, just x out and click watch again, worked for me. The longest vid i watched was a minute and a half, not that much time for the diamonds, gold and x points i received.

6. vino

vino User

[​IMG]

i clicked [ Don't block - pirate-storm website
    ad-blocker also disabled

7. rtp099

rtp099 User

I watched a couple of videos and got nothing. Checked the log just to be sure. Sorry BP, I'm not playing that game where you make money off of me watching an advertisement in your game when I could spend that time doing something else more productive. The ship's theater on my ships are closed forever.

8. Amnesia

Amnesia User

I fail to see why Big Point thinks it is in their best interest to encourage us to watch ads for its competitors. Seems awfully short sighted of them....

MaxGrand and MacAttack92 like this.
  9. Yeah, I'm not going to watch them.. Not going to earn money for them.

10. Blackzerto

Blackzerto User

that happens to me too, 5 videos available but nope :(

11. laretn

laretn User

for me i try open it and i open one time but next time same as vino problem

12. saad455

saad455 User

I have the same problem , the video is'nt working , haha , anikhte i'm sparrow , from AIG

13. i havent had a problem yet any time i hit the button so far ive gotten a vid and it has given me a reward i havent watched all 5 that are avail in a day yet just havent bothered but it seems to work ok for me

14. jdr7

jdr7 User

keep getting no video at this time window.

15. Hasham13

Hasham13 User

yeah i also dont got any vedios working only says we r sorry :(

16. Amnesia

Amnesia User

Carnival cruise/George Lopez video today was far longer than 3 mins---and when it was over a second carnival ad started immediately and after that, a third (which is still running as I type this).
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Also for those people who are having trouble getting this videos to run, I think (not positive) this is caused by double clicking the button---click once and be patient for it to load.

Another suggestion folks be EXTREMELY leery of any ads that ask you to click a link to fill out a survey (IMHO a good way to pick up virus's spam etc.)

17. MaxGrand

MaxGrand User

I myself love the advertisements of competitor's games while I try to play Pirate Storm! When I say try to play I literally mean that move stop, move stop, freeze oh shucks your in port. May as well watch some ship theater while I am here :confused:!

18. ANIKHTE

ANIKHTE User

well no problem with rival advertising for me
    as ship theater just refuse to work
    either i have the ad loaded but never starts playing
    either i have a strange loop of 3 sec of add but not actually see the add moving
    or the usual no add for you at moment
    so ship theater i do not even check for it anymore

the funniest thing of all they have this feature in another game that works okey lol
    go figure

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.