Server Merging

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Re-Mix, Sep 25, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re-Mix

Re-Mix User

When are we going to start to merge some of these servers. Its getting pretty lonely here in USA1 :(

bigdogfree likes this.
  2. ANIKHTE

ANIKHTE User

hmmm i think it is time also to start mergers
    serves have 2 million players in fantasy

3. ive been saying this for the last year it get real boring shooting the same 30-50 people everyday :(

4. MaxGrand

MaxGrand User

Not a bad idea, this server is starting to be a snooze. Too bad they could not make a portal in zn 32 to go to other servers and they could come here, now that would make things interesting!

5. ANIKHTE

ANIKHTE User

well we scare the new poeple away so now the only thing left is to merge trying to keep the servers a bit busy

6. Re-Mix

Re-Mix User

It would certainly bring new life to some of these servers that are slowly dyeing out. I just don't see why BP wouldn't do this, it works in their favor, it gives the users more of an incentive to stay in the game.

7. Yea i agree i also i think we need more then 30-40 players on the USA1 server

8. ANIKHTE

ANIKHTE User

well europe 4 is empty now
    so i suggest usa1 with europe 4

9. EddyJazz

EddyJazz User

I don't think it would be a good idea merging with EU4 server. I have an account there i rarely use because it's mainly Italian players speaking only Italian...hard to relate on a global chat with ppl speaking a different language and with the right to do so. I know on US1 there are players from all over the world: Greece, Germany, France, Ukraine, Japan, but they enter the server knowing the language used here is English (sometimes not really good English, yet good enough ;) ). I would rather check for a merging with a different server and, PLEASE, with accounts going AUTOMATICALLY to the new server. Only I know how many accounts I lost on other games at the moment of the merging because of very confused directions from the adms.

10. ANIKHTE

ANIKHTE User

lol really italian???
    all the days i have been playing i never saw 1 person peakiness italian in the global not one
    you know when you log you choose language if you choosen italian then you heard italian in global
    but if you choose english(uk() like me then there will be no italian in global

it may be shock for you americans but there are other countries with other languages spoken in this world it doe not matter which europe server you choose in any there will be people from all around europe and talk their mother tongues

we learn to deal and cope with that maybe it is time to cope also
    you are not the only country nor the only language
    learn to play ball with the rest of the world :)

11. Though I agree that Americans are typically myopic and parochial when it comes to culture, It did not seem to me that Eddy said anything quite like that. He perhaps made a mistake in how he used global chat by not selecting English. However, even you select for the English only version, so how is that different than what Eddy was asking about?

You go on about coping with other languages, but just above that you noted that you coped by blocking out all those other languages... Sounds like a very "American" way of coping to me... Just sayin...

12. ANIKHTE

ANIKHTE User

the game has a bit strange option
    if you use language english and you speak another language you get chat banned
    so f you choose spanish and not talk spanish in global you get chat banned

and yes when the game same global it is not actually global
    what spanish write in their gloabl is seen only to the other spanish loged with the spanish language
    so the game has separate the languages for us

when i said we coped is that because the chat is so strange and separate people into different chat we all communicate using teamspeak
    there if we find someone that speak english or a language common with us we talk directly or else if any of our allies can talk to them we use them as translator
    worse case Google translate for basic stuff
    attack defend

so we learn to communicate with some guilds better with some a bit impossible lol

13. EddyJazz

EddyJazz User

Apparently, and I thank Fred Filthy for giving me at least the benefit of the doubt, I've been not quite clear in my elaboration. I'll try again: yes, I have to admit I did not even know in EU servers I could choose the language for the global chat ( I'm clearly a noob :) ) so evidently for some reason I had the Italian as default or I clicked something wrong. I don't mean in ANY way to diminish or to underestimate the value of any non-American culture in the world. What I'm saying it's simply at this point if we merged with EU4 a very good part of that server won't be able to interact with players from US1. And that's all I meant to express, no negative evaluations intended toward other people speaking different languages and coming from different cultures.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2014
  14. ANIKHTE

ANIKHTE User

well frankly usa do not have many option
    there is the latin america server which i imagine they speak latino so not for you
    there is the german server well you can imagine there only speak german not for you
    there is the arabia server where all speak arabian not for you
    and then there is europe1, 2, 3, 4 where people speak english among any other language
    so your best chance will be with a europe server

15. Mix]-sout.

Mix]-sout. User

Dear players I'm one of Latin America. And it created a topic for acting the fusion between servers, people are stopping to play for not having competition, and if the merger happens it will be more exciting, because they want to be the best player. We must unite and want the best for us. Note: sorry if the text was meaningless'm using translator.

16. Blackzerto

Blackzerto User

your english was fine ;)

17. Yeah i agree with you guys they Should surely merge some servers cuz in here at EU2 it is not balanced Not much english players and feeeling uncool and boring :):) I hope they will merge EU2 with a Good english players playing guild :):)
    Please until that i ask you to come to EU2 for fun (you can play there for ever)

18. WILDSAU™

WILDSAU™ User

ADMIN ? Or MOD? What do u say about this :)?

19. Wedgewood

Wedgewood bp_phrase_Forum_Demigod

I'm afraid I cannot particpate is opinion oriented conversation as our role as Moderators is to remain impartial in such matters. :)

EddyJazz likes this.
  20. MaxGrand

MaxGrand User

Never ever will we see a server merge, they want you to start another account on a new server and spend all that time and money to build it again. They will probably never even allow you the ability to pay a fee to have your account moved to a different server. I sure hope they take the money they are making off the new ship theater and putting towards advertising this game to build the server back. Otherwise we may as well go to one of the competitors games they are advertising on Pirate Storm o_O.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.