Rudder

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Fishonfire., Dec 9, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What will the rudder do? How much is it? When is it available and will it go with all ships or only Christmas event ships?

2. the rudder cost nearly 10mil gold, gives 3500 hit points and 10% chance to dodge rockets. the rudder is also part of the new christman 4 set items (new christmas ship, keep, sails) i dont remember the names exacly lol

3. Wedgewood

Wedgewood bp_phrase_Forum_Demigod

Hi,.

.=Aristotle-. is correct. The rudder gives 3500 and costs 10 mill gold and is available in the coming few weeks via the winter event. When stacked with the other parts of the set there are additional bonuses. Please note that until these items are released on the primary servers their cost and attributes may change as they are still the the development phase.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

4. First of all Whats a Rudder?? ANd do i have to buy the ships to complete the winter set??

5. So if I only want the rudder I will still get the bonus hp? Also what are the other items in the set and what do they do? And finally will the rudder be able to go on a paladin. My paladin already has tempest bulkhead,bleeding sails, etc. so I don"t want to have to rebuild a new ship.

6. A rudder is a new part of the ship like a bulkhead. The full winterset (4 items: ship, rudder, sail and keep) gives 12 cannon slots and 2500 bonus hp (I thought:)), with 3 items you have only have 2500 bonus hp. 2 or less gives no bonuses. So if you don't want to buy the ship you can have 2500 bonus hp. The winteritems (except for the ship off course:)) can be placed on every ship.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2013
  7. Wedgewood

]Prometius[ is correct. The Rudder is a new item being released during the coming winter event. To obtain the 3 piece bonus you can do so without the Ship. To obtain the 4 piece bonus you would have to get the ship and other three set items on it.

I have included images of the three Improvements in the winter set (excluding the ship ) below. These three items should potentially go on the Paladin although until these items are relesased onto the primary servers nothing is set in stone. Their attributes and costs may change.

Artic Keel

Artic Keel.png

Frost-rimed Sail

Frost-rimed Sail.png

Icicle Rudder

Icicle Rudder.png

Is there anything else I can help you with?

]Prometeus[ likes this.
  8. About the ship~ What is the ship Icegard or Frostbrand or Both??

9. [2wolf7]

[2wolf7] User

So each item by itself gives a bonus but if I buy all 3 of those items it gives me an additional hp bonus?

10. There are 3 winter ships: Icegard, Frostbrand and the new one, blizzard. The blizzard is the only ship that is part of the winter set. So if you buy those 3 winter items and place them on your Icegard, Frostbrand, Paladin, ... you get a hp bonus of 2500. If you buy those 3 items and place them on the blizzard, you get 2500 bonus hp and 12 bonus cannon slots.

Yes, if you buy 3 set items, you get 2500 bonus hp. If you buy all the 4 set items you get 2500 bonus hp and 12 cannon slots.

11. Wedgewood

}Prometius[ is correct. There are three ships. The Fist of Iceguard and The Frostbrand (not part of the winter set) and The Blizzard (part of the full winter set).

Each item has its own attribute in the same way other items in game have their own attributes. When three of the four items are combined there is a specific additional bonus (Max. Hit points +2500) ontop of the item's individual attributes. When four items are combined there is another bonus in addition to the individual item attributes and the three set bonus. This further bonus is Max Cannons +12.

I hope this was helpful :)

]Prometeus[ likes this.
  12. xxmipxx

xxmipxx User

what about the deck with 40 canons and 36 harpoon... does it fit to all ships? or only the ship in the vinter event.

13. Wedgewood

Do you mean The Sleetshine deck? This deck fits specifically on The Frostbrand ship. :)

14. [2wolf7]

[2wolf7] User

Would you mind posting the stats of the Frostband ship. Also what is the price of the ship and do you get any type of discount buying all 4? And do I have to do anything to unlock the keel,sails,and rudder or will i just be able to buy it?

Last edited: Dec 11, 2013
  15. Does The blizzard have its own Deck or does it rely on the Set itself?

16. It relies on the set. The full set is only available to the blizzard since it is the 4th piece.

17. Wedgewood

ExtremeAidan is correct.

18. The winter event starts soon or tomorrow:), but the test server is closed. So I can't show you the stats. But I thought it has 50 cannon slots and 40 harpoon slots and a guilt bonus like the paladin.
    If you buy the Sleetshine deck(only for Frostbrand) you will receive 40 cannon slots more and 36 harpoon slots. The Frostbrand is a guilt ship, you will need to get many invasion points to unlock it. And if you also want the Sleetshine deck, you will need even more points. The keel, sails, ship and rudder are not locked, you can just buy them in the merchant.

19. The event has started:) so just look at the merchant or guiltrewards to see the stats.

20. Hadìr

Hadìr User

Yeah ! Look the new set , it don't change the eagle set.. it's a bomb !!:cool::cool::cool:

]Prometeus[ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.