ROBOT seen today 10-07-2019

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by westers, Jul 10, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. westers

westers User

i tried to copy a screenshot of (i think) a robot to my ticket but it won`t work,so please how can i send it to support?. you say put the screenshot and your ticket together and send it to support, so i will do that, BUT HOW ??

2. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy Westers,

The answer to your question can be found HERE.

Is there anything else we can help you with with?

Happy Sailing!

3. westers

westers User

sorry, but thats not what i asked. i know how to make a screenshot..the problem is how to get it to the ticket because i want to send a ticket to support but i don`t get the picture to the ticket. and i can`t find the forum about the fusion of servers to write how i think about it. every thing is always easy to find they say.

happy answering

4. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy westers,

I apologize for the delay in the response. You may reply to your support ticket and attach the screenshot in the form of a pic file. I am unsure how your email works, but generally with most programs, there is something that looks like a paperclip that enables the ability to attach files.

Happy Sailing!

~Thread Closed~
    ~~Asked and Answered~~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.