PvP Season

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by MagoNegro, Apr 10, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MagoNegro

MagoNegro User

Hello Big point in the pirate storm players we really wanted, especially agr that there is no bug in the game anymore and during this quarantine that has many players, you could consider at least making the pvp system come back, with the boats, decks and even consumables that would do the game and the players very well
    Thanks for everything and for this wonderful game :)

paauu13 likes this.
  2. KatyDead

KatyDead User

i agree :)

3. BarBariaN

BarBariaN User

Why i collect skulls and pvp if i dont have anything from them?

4. Jolly-Bonesjack

Jolly-Bonesjack Board Administrator Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy MagoNegro

Few skull items remain for purchase and a player cannot see the number of skulls that they have. These issues became a problem with the creation of the PVP Seasons. There are a few items still available to be purchased. If you have the required skulls, you can purchase these items.

Unfortunately, we are not aware of any plans to create another PVP Season, restore PVP Rankings, or anything related to changes in PVP. If/when we become aware of any changes to the game, we will post them in the Announcement Section of the forum.

~~Thread Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.