Pronze,silver or gold pack?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by -wetza-, Mar 29, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -wetza-

-wetza- User

Hi,just wondering what`s the difference of these packs? I found the topic of these question, but cannot opened anymore this topics which is old :(...so anybody could tell me...:)

2. Saphir

Saphir User

There are many difference between Bronze, Silver and Gold pack:
    1. Bronze pack is active only 1 month, silver pack is active 6 months and gold pack is active 12 months.
    2. Bronze and silver pack is offering 10.000 steel cannonballs every week, gold pack is offering 15.000 steel cannonballs every week.
    3. Bronze and silver pack is offering 3% discount for diamonds items and 25% discount for every repair with diamonds, gold pack is offering 5% discount for diamonds items and 50% discount for every repair with diamonds.
    4. Bronze and silver pack is offering a quicker log-out after only 20 seconds and 2% shorter repair times, gold pack is offering a quicker log-out after only 15 seconds and 4% shorter repair times.
    5. With bronze and silver pack you can enter in islands only if you are in harbour, if you have gold pack you can enter in island from everywhere.

3. Wedgewood

Wedgewood bp_phrase_Forum_Demigod

Hi,

Saphir is correct. I have included three images below of the Premium Package advantages. I hope these are of help to you. :)

Bronze Pack

Bronzepackadv.jpg

Silver Pack

silverpackadv.jpg

Gold Pack

Goldpackadv.jpg

Is there anything else we can help you with? :)

4. -wetza-

-wetza- User

Thanks a lot for help :) that was very helpfull for me ;)

5. Wedgewood

Wedgewood bp_phrase_Forum_Demigod

You are more than welcome. Glad we could be of help.

Happy sailing. :)

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.