problem with e-mail

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by 1jaguar1, Dec 28, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1jaguar1

1jaguar1 User

Hello
    I have a problem because there is nothing I can do with my account. My account has been set up on an e-mail to which I no longer have access. My old email is inactive and I don't have a password. Unfortunately, I cannot use the winter diamond code and I cannot change the password to the piratestorm account because changing the password requires confirmation of the change on the e-mail to which I cannot access. Can I do something? My old mail doesn't work anymore. what should I do to add a new e-mail to my account in order to change the password or get the code.

Mavis_Vermilion likes this.
  2. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy 1jaguar1,

It may be best to try to recover the email of the account. If you cannot do so, then you must log in to your account and contact support and request an email change.

The account email could have received the latest bonus code. If you do not have access to the email, then you cannot access the bonus code. Even if you changed emails now, the code would have been sent to the email presently on the account.

Happy Sailing!

3. Cast1el

Cast1el User

Forgot it bro, i have the same problem and this support its only to ban and close our tickets more fast than a thunder, i suggest u to make a new account.

4. 1jaguar1

1jaguar1 User

now i have been banned for a year.
    my account has lev.50

5. Jolly-Bonesjack

Jolly-Bonesjack Board Administrator Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy 1jaguar1

Forum moderators do not have access to player's accounts. All banned accounts are done through support. If you have an issue with your account you must send a ticket to support.

Best Regards!

Mavis_Vermilion likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.