Problem with App

Discussion in 'Players' Corner' started by FrankThePro, Nov 20, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hey Forum

I got a problem with the Pirate Storm App on mobile. Everytime I try to start it up, I receive a message ''failed to start up''. My mobile type is LG 2G and is properly updated.

Do some know how to fix this?

2. I had to delete my Pirate Storm app off my iphone because I could not connect to my account anymore.

3. Wedgewood

Wedgewood bp_phrase_Forum_Demigod

Hi,

My apologies for the delay in replying to your thread FrankThePro. May I ask, is this issue still ongoing?

4. No problem - unfortunately yes, the problem is still outgoing. The screen becomes black when I start it up and a message pops up ''App failed to start up''

5. Wedgewood

May I ask, what model of phone are you attempting to load the Pirate Storm App with?

6. Sure, it is an android LG G2.

7. Wedgewood

I'm going to move your thread to Pirate Talk FrankThePro. Maybe there are more players with this model of phone who can share their experience. If we receive further information we will be sure to let you know. :)

8. Okay thank you, I have googled a little bit and seen that this problem also have been reported on the forum a little while ago, they talked about a new update that aint in harmony with the mobil software (it was 7 months ago, when my problem started - You see, I have had it for a while :p)

9. Had the same issue with the App on my Droid 4GLTE. Start the App & it would come up and say " Unfortunately this App has Stopped" and poof! Goes Away. I uninstalled it. Thought maybe I would go back lately and re-install it, possibly it had been updated? However, the app cannot be found on google play store? Try clicking on the link at the PS home screen, the URL there doesn't even exist, even though they have that huge banner for the companion app right on the home screen for advertisement! Search thru my phone app store, not there.

10. Yeah, I have seen the same, the app is not there anymore, but they are still advertising for it on the main screen. This is becoming embarrassing for BP.