Poll remove delete ship

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ANIKHTE, Oct 21, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Remove delete ship option

1. Yes remove it fast

27 vote(s)
    81.8%
  2. No it is fun to have your ships destoryed by a stranger

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ANIKHTE

ANIKHTE User

Lets have a poll
    I vote for remove the delete ship options
    it only cause problems in game while offer nothing.
    You can always buy more wharf space so you do not need to destroy a ship so you buy a better one. There are so many horror stories of people by accident delete their ship or people having their account hacked log in next day and have no ships :-(

Delete ships offers nothing so i vote remove it :)

2. Yes, good idea:). Why should you even like a button that deletes your ships?

3. ANIKHTE

ANIKHTE User

Can the people saying no elaborate why the want the delete ship???
    I find it so funny a feature that cause so many troubles in the game. So many posts in here??? How more in contact support for missing ships? How much life of everyone would be better easier and safer if we did not have the delete ship???
    So i ask you 3 what you find useful at the delete option?
    When having an option to delete the armor would definitely help lots of people we do nto have this option.
    I remember last year halloween event many got the bone plating but did not like it cause it made their ship too slow. They could not remove it so they contact support to remove it for them and there support said to them sorry you bought it you keep it !!!!!!
    Delete armor option would make more sense. You get the armor but you decide you prefer more the speed than hit points give us the option to delete it. That would make more sense than deleting whole ship. Also the delete option in armor should not be available in the armor of eagle power. So it will not be possible to break the eagle power.

Where a delete button would make a difference there is not. Deleting armor why?
    Where it makes no sense and cause troubles it is . Deleting whole ships why???

4. vino

vino User

yes the delete ship button
    & also, diamond ship restore [when sunk]
    these two button , cause so many problems
    i many times, clicked restore diamond by mistake

5. ANIKHTE

ANIKHTE User

have the focus of the window in gold repair no diamond repair
    we are shooting a ship
    and we have 2 option let the other sink us
    or try to click something and repair with diamonds.
    the option is clear i take sink than loose diamonds
    the problem is when they sink you the new window have auto focus on the diamond repair and instead of calcining what ever you were trying to click you end up clicking diamond repair :-(

6. yes get rid of it i started the game and put 100 English pounds on and bought a large frig and got full diamond decks yes i was a noob but it i set the point. clicked deleted my old sloop and i ended up back with the sloop i emailed support they give me the frig back but non of the diamonds i pay ed for and i never understood why but unfair if you ask me :[ if you pay for it and make a mistake you should get help to rectify the mistake because you pay for this game and without the paying people this game wouldn't be nothing :[:[:[:[

7. ANIKHTE

ANIKHTE User

i agree people can make some mistakes
    but really what the delete button offers to the game??
    nothing but trouble
    if you need more space you buy space in wharf it is not as if you have a limit in wharf or a limit on how many ships you may have
    so there is no point for delete ship
    remove it and make everyone life better
    players will not loose ships
    support will not have complains
    forums will not have posts for missing ships
    so many people will be happier :)

abangcool99 likes this.
  8. Blackzerto

Blackzerto User

omg the poll is so funny :D there is 2 option, "yes remove it fast" and "no, it is fun to let your ship be deleted by stranger" hahahaha. seriously though someone almost delete my ship if I hadn't stopped him. so yes for me ;)

9. Hasham13

Hasham13 User

i dont think cause if a buddy have ship but no wraf so he has to wait and if the event passed then ...........

10. Blackzerto

Blackzerto User

he can buy wharf moorings

11. ANIKHTE

ANIKHTE User

so your buddy will always stay with 1 slot in wharf
    and 1 ship????

12. Blackzerto

Blackzerto User

lol hahahaha nice one.

13. Blackzerto

Blackzerto User

I think the people who voted no, was because the no option had a funny phrase.

14. ANIKHTE

ANIKHTE User

in he first time you buy new slot cost 50k gold
    so yes the amount of gold is so amazing high your friend had to delete his ship because who could get 50k of gold???
    to get your 4th slot cost 142.500 gold
    to get your 7th slot cost 405.000 gold

so tell your frined to buy more slots space and not stay only with one ship

15. Hasham13

Hasham13 User

i was on noobe side and u know i am devil from your guild and i know i have 10 wrafs but maybe other dont have enough ;( ??

16. Armwood

Armwood User

Sorry, this is not very good idea ;)

17. ANIKHTE

ANIKHTE User

not good idea why??
    explain??

18. Armwood

Armwood User

Well, extra ships will just disturb you :)

19. EddyJazz

EddyJazz User

If there is no cap on the number of slots you can buy at Wharf that's absolutely fine with me: no more delete ship button!

20. MrChuckles

MrChuckles User

To tell u the truth just be careful with the way u click ur mouse then u won't accidentally delete ur own ship.... And about the strangers deleting your ship... Use lengthy passwords and never give your pass to anyone I learned my lesson the hard way :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.