Players ban ? Europe 1 ? For ... ?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Miška♥In♥Love, Sep 4, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello
    I would like know if really any players were ban today ? If yes, i want know why ? and how ? and all players will be ban if htye have use this bug ?

Can u give information moderaotrs or u have nothing ?

thx

2. zzz

zzz User

If this is the case, it correctly. good for you.

3. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy Miška♥In♥Love,

Forum Moderators do not have access to player accounts and are not privy to information concerning chat bans, temporary account bans, or permanent account bans. Forum Moderators, nor the Customer Care Team, would discuss any specific player bans with other players. Only the players that have received the ban would know this information and could share with other players.

Taking advantage of programming errors is a Violation of the TOS, and is a bannable offense. Depending of the severity of the offense, these types of violations can result in the account being permanently banned. If players are using a specific bug/glitch that others were/are banned for, it might be advisable for them to stop.

Normally, I would refer you to support. However, this question is not a support ticket issue. There is no need to contact support, as they will not discuss other player infractions with another player.

Is there anything else we may help you with?

Happy Sailing!

4. Hi we can know if bigpoint will ban all players or not ? If they will restart this game or close ?

5. WaterWillow

Ahoy =MC=ALBATOR=,

Again, Forum Moderators do not have information on player bans (Past, Present, or Future). We have not received any information about a planned restart, merge, or closing of the game. If Forum Moderators receive information about the game, we will always post the news in the Announcement section of the forum.

Happy Sailing!

6. Hello
    We want just informations, u say all time blablabla moderators are with players blablabla and when we speak about bug or others u deleted all. I not understant, moderators want help players but u dont help players and i know u have informations. u know why ? bcs u speak about game, u say i dont know if they will close game or others ?? i have ask that ? no i have ask if u have new about ban if they will ban all players fast shoot or not. If u speak about game close it's because u have others informations, if u are good moderator give information, if u have nothing i prefer u dont speak with you.

bye.

7. they will never fix the game, i stopped asking from bigpoint to do things..( they banned from forum 10 days) so i suggest you start other game :)

8. HARDWELL

HARDWELL User

you always saying never never..stop if you don¡t like this game now,stop playing is easy to find other game,and stop crying on forums omg

9. WaterWillow

Ahoy =MC=ALBATOR=,

I answered the question that you asked.

I also addressed the ban question.

Concerning the above post, I have answered your questions to the best of my ability. I have no other information to share on these topics.

I will remind you that all players are expected to be polite toward other players and moderators. If you wish to continue to use the forum, please be respectful with your comments and posts.

Best Regards!

10. =^ᴥ^=

=^ᴥ^= User

Don't be ignorant. If BP doesn't give the forum moderators more informations,they have nothing to tell about. No need to aim at forum moderators about game bugs which last time I checked are fixed by development team not forum moderators. So go and spam the support and be respectful!

11. MyWay1999

MyWay1999 User

Hi Hardwell

12. zsamasimi

zsamasimi User

I dont know who i get banned Today, @WaterWillow can you help me please?
    Best regards

13. WaterWillow

Ahoy zsamasimi

Forum Moderators do not have access to player accounts. Therefore, you will need to contact support for an explanation.

Click this LINK for instructions on how to contact the Customer Care Team.

Happy Sailing!

14. zsamasimi

zsamasimi User

I cant write message from support help me

15. WaterWillow

Ahoy zsamasimi,

The instructions for submitting a ticket are in the link I provided above. Usually, there is a 140 word character count requirement for submitting tickets. Please include enough characters in your ticket to completely explain your issue. If your ticket received a message that it was successfully submitted, please allow a minimum of 24 hours to receive a response from support. Also, check your spam folder to ensure that you have not missed support's response because it was sent to your spam folder.

In general, chat bans prohibit a player for talking in chat. Auto chat bans occur when a player uses words/phrases that the system picks up and punishment ranges from 30 min to 24 hours. If a player receives a ban longer than this, then it was a ban for a ticket sent in to support for inappropriate content in chat.

Account bans, where a player can't play the game, generally occur for account sharing, pushing arena, glitching bonus maps, stacking extensions/decks, and other Violations of the Terms of Service. If your ban notice lists a specific date, your boat will be unbanned automatically by the system. If you have a white screen, then your boat is permanently banned until a moderator releases it. Account bans can range from 1 day to Lifetime Bans (99 years).

Again, you will have to contact support for the answer to your ban.

Happy Sailing!

16. alcoba

alcoba User

Hi, I would like to know why some players are receiving 7 days ban, and dps of those 7 days what happened to their accounts, I have 2 friends with this problem

17. hi
    they say they will back diamands to 0 in message later idk

18. koff80

koff80 User

HI!

99 year BAN arena 1v1,2v2,3v3 39 season ?

3 year no perfect game.

19. WaterWillow

See previous response posted below:

See previous posts concerning how to contact support.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.