Pirate fest event

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by sasacar98, Mar 3, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sasacar98

sasacar98 User

Why there was no event on Russian day and now on Bulgarian day, is Pirate fest event deleted or what? I am speaking about Star Viper monster event/

2. Newbiee

Newbiee User

The thing is that, Big Point is not obligated to start these events. They claim it past years, that these events are being start on their behalf, so, if there is no Pirate Holiday event I just have to move on. Past years they didn't start the Bosnia and Herzegovina and many more, so from experience I am tell you to just pass that by.

I am personally declaring, as of a person who never bug, that I will start using all exploits in this game until either I get ban for life or they start acting like they should. So, I am starting with Voodoo map and cannon ball exploits. [*EDIT*]@WaterWillow[/USER], you can give that to development team so they can proceed with banning my account.

3. Hi
    I suppose they just forgot..Like for the monsters hunt's event..

4. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

I will pass on the information to Support.

5. WaterWillow

As for your issue with missed Pirate Holidays, there is no guarantee that because a day was celebrated one year that it will be celebrated the next.

The Terms of Service may be found in the Pirate Storm Bible Index. There you will find the following:

6.2 Bigpoint may, in its sole discretion, and at any time: (a) modify the Games, Tournaments, or features thereof; (b) add additional Games, Tournaments, or features; or (c) remove existing Games, Tournaments, or features. Although Bigpoint sometimes may provide you with notice of changes, Bigpoint reserves the right to make changes without notice.

I have sent a request to the Development Team regarding the missed Pirate Fest Event. The Forum Team will inform the Pirate Storm Community of any updates concerning the event as they are received.

Happy Sailing!

6. WaterWillow

Ahoy Pirates,

Please see the Announcement.

Best Regards!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.