OH Yesss

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by saeed1202, Jan 23, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saeed1202

saeed1202 User

OH YESSS Bugs Fixed And We Was on _|_ for 45 Min :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Soheil and alihybat like this.
  2. alihybat

alihybat User

yes yes xD

3. saeed1202

saeed1202 User

they most to fix all bugs, this is just 2.
    they can't give live to game just with fix once.

4. need to bring pvp game play back way it was long ago.

5. but, when the loadout bug will be fixed ?

6. saeed1202

saeed1202 User

never, they most to reset game data.
    so many players have more than 20 million diamonds and items and cannonballs.
    they most to change the game Game Engine to a new Game Engine Like Unreal , Unity or some kind of them.
    then Game will work on a lot of Systems, IOS, Win, Mac ....

7. vjmasiero

vjmasiero User

This is easy to solve. Just want.
    There is no point in correcting the game and leaving the thieves with what they stole !!
    Surely they have thought of it.

PIPO1965 likes this.
  8. Wait.... just wait :(, speed your *** BP pls <3 !

9. They don't have to reset game data lmao, game progress is saving everydays, then they just have to back some months ago and unlegit stuff gained with the bugs disappears.

10. saeed1202

saeed1202 User

11. Probability of fixing the bugs but what about the millions of diamonds obtained by programs of cheats as well as by the faults of the game?

What about thousands of items harvested of the same kind as well as for other items (cannons etc ...) also for materials ...

What about the Auto-it program always used so-called blocked?

Everything in its time? therefore years to suffer malicious acts ...

The list of flaws and problems to be corrected to reset everything is long.

12. vjmasiero

vjmasiero User

13. Maybe it's the truth, maybe not, but patience has always had its place in this game.

This image proves nothing, an expiration date can be updated for everything: a driver's license, a voice server, a subscription etc ...

And if Pirate Storm will cease to exist on a fixed date, so be it.

We will take our time to do something else for some, to destroy for others, just as they are good at destroying this game ....

14. vjmasiero

vjmasiero User

Months no, years !!

15. Years ? lmao bugs are here since like 10 months, small bug of vodoo map who cares they will not restart game to 2 years ago lol

16. vjmasiero

vjmasiero User

10 months you know !! But some make cannons and diamonds for 2 years !!
    How do you think they bought items from the moon ??
    While I, innocent, bought diamonds to have something !!
    What they stole from the game ban. It's only BP wanting.
    If they come back like 2 years ago they will still be earning

PIPO1965 likes this.
  17. I know that, and what ? who cares about players which are not able to be full bombastics legit, NOBODY CARES ABOUT THAT, then for u when peoples bought moonset they was obligatory using vodoo maps bugs ? u are not the only one who paid on the game man :D

18. vjmasiero

vjmasiero User

I think I understand. You mean who steals the most cries less !! ??
    DEPLORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. JackBreack

JackBreack User

k so you couldnt fix the bug at least not yet but we still know who are the players who uses the bug so why you're ot banning them at least do something
    my idea is to put at the start of the game a warning that hackers will be ban
    and if you dont who the hackers are players will report them with videos or screenshot i can rn name at least 10 players who uses it i really think this will help the game a bit until ofcorse you fix tyhe bug completly
    please give me your toughts and admins tell me if you are willing to do such thing
    thank you

Naineo and junkistu like this.
  20. Naineo

Naineo User

Im sure that many players have done this, but the support does not care about and they do nothing, we are alone in the game no support from the "support"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.