Bug Newsletter Bonus already been used

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by FrankThePro, Jan 17, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey Forum

I got this strange bug, whenever I receive a newsletter containing a bonus, I cant get the bonus. When I click on the ''get bonus'' bottom, a popup opens telling me ''Error: This link has already been used''. The problem is, that it is indeed the first time I am using that link and it has happened with every single newsletter I got in newer time.

2. Wedgewood

Wedgewood bp_phrase_Forum_Demigod

Hi,

May I ask, do you have more than one PirateStorm account regsitered to that specific email address?

3. No, only email im using is regsitered to this account only.

4. Wedgewood

It may be that the bonus code has s already reached it's maximum number of uses before you click 'get bonus'. Certain bonus codes haave a limit to the number of times they can be used across all servers whilst others can be used by all players once. If the maximum number of players have already collected the bonus before you do it could result in the message you receive.

5. Wedgewood, I have my email registered to receive these offers, yet I do not get the newsletters with bonus codes like other players. I have checked spam and confirmed the address is correct. I have received confirmations from Pirate Storm for diamond purchases from the email address as well, so I know it is a good address. How can this issue be corrected?

6. I am registered through facebook and have never received any emails from BP. I wish I could

7. Wedgewood

You will need to contact the Customer Care Team to investgate this further on your behalf. One step you can take prior to doing so is to add bigpoint's newsletter email address to your email contacts list. The addresses you should add are: mail@email.bigpoint.com newsletter@news.bigpoint.com and newsletter@news.piratestorm.com. Once you have added those email addresses be sure to include the steps you have taken in your message to the Customer Care Team as this will expedite the process.

To contact the Customer Care Team click Here.

Unfortunately if you are registered via a 3rd party newsletters cannot be sent out as Bigpoint does not have the required information in the database.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.