need help

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Gozila, Nov 16, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gozila

Gozila User

good night i come to ask for help i tried to report a player but i was asked for this screenshots in the form of .jpg or .png i don't know what and someone can help me

2. Hello,
    Accusations or evidences must be send to the support customer care team.
    There is only them which will be able to manage your complaint.
    The moderation of the forum do not have the attribution to manage this kind of request.

3. Đestiny

Đestiny User

Gozila if you want to report someone you need to go to Support as stated above.

Plus I recommend you having some proofs (videos, screenshots - depends what you wanna report) with the report. Of course false accusations may resolve in getting a penalty into your account.

4. Jolly-Bonesjack

Jolly-Bonesjack Board Administrator Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy Gozila

Thank you ☠Ḑἕἆṱḩ͋Šɧἆḋὁὦ͌☠ & Đestiny for helping your fellow pirate.

If you do have proof, (screenshots, video, chat logs, etc.) then this evidence needs sent to support.
    At the bottom of the login screen you have the "support" tab, so you can give them your request for any problem that you have.
    You have to write them in English.

Is there anything else we may help you with?

Happy Sailing!

5. geo_xx7

geo_xx7 User

good evening. Is it normal to invest in special evest ammunition and after taking down a star viper to get only 70 diamonds? it's wonderful I have 5 active vipers with 70 diamonds, do you want me to put more money down.

6. Jolly-Bonesjack

Jolly-Bonesjack Board Administrator Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy geo_xx7

You do not need special ammo to kill stellar viper, you can use regular harpoons. Special ammo is for zones 13-32 when hunting stellar basilisk.

Is there anything else we may help you with?

Happy Sailing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.