lvl upp problem

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by GodFromHell, Sep 19, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hello i hawe problem to lvl upp im lvl 0 after several done quests

can not buy ship for diamonds i rdered 90k of them + im vip mamber now and can not buy ship

2. i tried all u wroth on 1 tread i read i used 60 dollares for diamonds and stuff and now can not use them but me ordered them can not even lvl upp com on

3. xkulx

xkulx User

i started new account plz send diamonds to this account i hawe 90k diamonds tnx

4. xkulx

xkulx User

now bought deck at auction and can not pick it upp

5. Wedgewood

Wedgewood bp_phrase_Forum_Demigod

Hi,

I will address each question one by one.

To solve the issue of being level zero could you please confirm that you are not currently in the tutorial rather than one of the main zones.

I'm afraid you will have to write your query more clearly as I cannot understand what it is you are saying unfortunately.

To the best of my knowledge such a request is not possible however feel free to contact the Customer Care Team to inquire further. They may be able to perform such a task on your behalf. To contact the Customer Care Team click Here. Be sure to include your user id and the server you play on in your message to Support along with any relevant details. You would likely need to include details of both accounts request.

To get the item you won at auction simply open the auction temporary storage tab and click buy beside the item you won. It should then be transferred to your ship.

I hope this helps. :)

6. xkulx

xkulx User

i see that in auction now it says 2 days left to pick it upp im trying to get it by presing pay i hawe more then enogh diamonds but can not get it not know the reason

7. slammer

slammer User

what are you wanting to get

8. Wedgewood

There was an issue with the winners being unable to get their items however this should now be resolved. If you have any issues before the time runs out take a screenshot of the auction item screen and send this into the Customer Care Team and they will be able to resolve this on your behalf however it should now be accessible for you to purchase. To contact the Customer Care Team click Here. Remember to include any necessary information in your ticket to Support regarding your issue. :)

9. xkulx

xkulx User

i sent e-mail aswell non replayed to it and me weithing on diamonds to be transfered to my new account plz speed upp this process

10. Wedgewood

Hi,

Are you sure you have not received any emails from the Customer Care Team? Be sure to check your spam folder as they may be sent there rather than your inbox. You should have received at least one (an automatic response) if your message was successful there should be one initial response and then a follow up message from one of the team.

I hope this helps. :)

11. xkulx

xkulx User

not any answer more i sent 1 more mail this a bit anoing now and wondering now im lutient now in like 7 days and me did many pvp fight

12. I am having the issue with leveling up aswell, no I am not in the tutorial zone I've even unlocked the achievement for 12 quests done, I am still stuck at 0 experience, I've gained so much still level 0, I'm in the third zone right now...

13. Wedgewood

Have you logged out of the game and logged back in since this issue was noticed? If not please do so.

If this fails to resolve your issue please follow the standard troubleshooting procedures of clearing your cache and flash cache and re load Pirate storm to see if the issue is then resolved. For information on how to clear your cache click Here. For information on how to clear your flash cache click Here.

14. [​IMG] A player without level.

15. Wedgewood

Thanks Prometeus. It appears that this issues is occurring due to the game interpreting the player as being in tutorial mode ie. level 0 and no captain's order unlocked.

I will try and duplicate this issue to identify the reason.

]Prometeus[ likes this.
  16. tyven

tyven User

I have the same problem that i cant level up i am in level 0 and i have done several quest with over 1k exp as reward. i have logout and login many times but i am still level 0.
    i have tried to clear cache and lash cache but it comes up 502 bad gateway

17. Wedgewood

If when you create a new account the problem persists feel free to contact the Customer Care Team and they will create an account for you on your behalf. Be sure to contact them when logged into your current account and be sure to include your user id and the server you play on.

To contact the Customer Care Team click Here. :)

18. choctaw

choctaw User

why are we unable to create account on test server? last several tryed sends to euro.

19. Wedgewood

This issue is associated with your geographical location. To create an account on the test server simply contact the Customer Care Team when logged into your current account and they will be able to set you up with one.

To contact the customer Care Team click Here.

20. choctaw

choctaw User

thanks Wedge wood,it lasted long enough for me to read items available .Then said my time had expired,tried log back on to it back to euro again. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.