lone player - event ships

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Alverman, Jun 16, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alverman

Alverman User

Hi,

I'm a lone player (no guild) and want to stay that way.
    Is there an event ship I can get with full set items and decks?I can't do guild stuff like attack islands or invasions or what have you not.And I sure can't win any battlegrounds to get eagle medals/coins.

Thanks.

2. ArcS1n

ArcS1n User

You can get the coins of the fields just by playing on these fields. Yes, there are very few players, but in the evening the fields are played often. You can get the Order of the Eagle every day for the quest, where you need to kill the monster from the last wave on the bonus map

3. Alverman

Alverman User

Yes,but I can't afford the special ammo I need some days for the bonus maps.And 270 coins for the ship + deck is not going to happen.So the eagle ship is not for me.Maybe next year :)

I guess I can get an ahab in august or so I read somewhere in this forum.Was an old thread though,we'll see....

Thanks for replying :)

4. Jolly-Bonesjack

Jolly-Bonesjack Board Administrator Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy Alverman

There are two ways to get the Ahab. 1) Thrill of the Hunt which is in August. The quest and the bonus map both involve killing monsters. The 'Ahab' is available from the merchant while the event is running. 2) Monster Hunt Event is on a random schedule which is usually on a Friday. I'm afraid I could not say with certainty as to when it will be.

Happy Sailing!

5. Alverman

Alverman User

6. Jolly-Bonesjack

Jolly-Bonesjack Board Administrator Team Pirate Storm

Glad to be of Assistance!

Best Regards!

~~Question Answered~~

~~Thread Closed~~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.