Login

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by PenaBranca, Jan 2, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PenaBranca

PenaBranca User

Hello
    I am not able to login.

2. I can't log in either
    support can help me. or trm some position forecast?

3. PenaBranca

PenaBranca User

you have to download the launcher

4. PenaBranca

PenaBranca User

it's not getting into maxthon

5. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy Pirates,

All servers are operational. If there are connection issues, the issue is on your end. Perhaps check your connection speed, closing unnecessary programs and clearing your Laucher Cache may help. Playing the game from a browser is still possible, but not recommended. Adobe Flash is no longer supported and is a security threat for your computer.

Happy Sailing!

PenaBranca likes this.
  6. PenaBranca

PenaBranca User

Thanks.
    But the only browser I used was maxthon 5, and I can't even log in with Puffin

7. Arbius

Arbius User

I also cannot join when i press the play button the page just refreshes.

8. WaterWillow

Ahoy Pirates,

The game is now designed to be played only from the Launcher. If you are using a browser, and cannot log in, Support nor the Forum Team can assist you. I believe there was an issue before that was related to the malfunctions experienced during the end/start of the Arena Season. To the Forum Team's knowledge, there has been no change from BigPoint concerning the access to the game by means of a browser. If the connection issue is related to the Arena Season malfunctions the issue should resolve itself tomorrow.

Happy Sailing!

9. Arbius

Arbius User

The issue didn't fix itself.

10. WaterWillow

Ahoy Arbius,

It does appear that changes were made to redirect players to the Launcher. Please access the game using the Launcher.

Happy Sailing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.