Level up!...or not?

Discussion in 'Players' Corner' started by BULIGO, Aug 31, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. BULIGO

BULIGO User

Hi all!
    I started to play this game less than a week ago and so far I like it, even if it has a horrible, intemperate disposition toward the new players. I undertand that, it's a big sea out there with mean big sharks so, working as intended.
    Now my question(s):
    I often hear players commenting about how fast levelling up can hurt you in a way that you will be unable to sink NPC ships for money and diamonds, or challenge to duel players of certain level etc, some maps of level lower than level x wil be rendered useless to you and things like that, rendering me mighty confused.
    I do not understand well (yet) all the game mechanics and would really appreciate if someone would take the time to...elaborate the issue for me.Stunt levelling or not? I am not planning to be a top-notch invincible PvP'er or immortal skull-hunter,just an average player that wants to have fun with the game, make duels, play arena and battlegrounds, complete quests and earn gold/diamomfd and avoid to get shot in the foot by myself. To have fun with the game, if you want.
    Thank you.

2. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Board Administrator Team Pirate Storm

Hello BULIGO, ;)

As moderators, we are able to assist you anytime with questions and issues you might stumble upon, but we are not able to give you advice on what's better or worse to do in game when it comes to strategy. Therefore, I have moved your thread to the Pirate Talk area where you can discuss this freely with the other Pirates and exchange opinions on what works best.
    Good luck!

3. .SWIFTY.

.SWIFTY. User

When you level up, you loose some rights, but it's worth it. Plus the only to not IvI up is to aIways use guiId Ietter 50s.

4. brutality

brutality User

i will help best i can with this
    if u leel up as u can then yes at some point u will lose some zones(not be able to get boxes per say in 1 2 3 4 5 6 (these zones are nothing big to lose as there is litlte gold and almost no ds=diamonds in the) so no need to worry about these
    zone 7 is best for free dives so if u level past i think(dont quote me )but like 31 then u lose this zone(maybe 26 its been long long time for me)
    perosnally i tell all my guid to level up(reason is co's=captains orders) they make Huge difference in a fight!!! also seals9scrolls of power very important nly put enough in 1 to unlock the next(dont max 1 out then start next=very bad idea
    once u lose zone 7 the rest dont really matter up to about 13(here is zones when ds start to get god (30-40 ds in box) gold is good in 11
    10 is good for thunder rockets!! so really its personal choice!!! in the end
    best advise i can give save ur ds, learn to do the 1st 4 free maps the right way(makes huge differance in ur ds count) get in good guild who 1 will teach u,2 who knows the best way to do things, do all your zone quest b4 you move to next zone as some will make you miss others if u bypass them
    i hope this helps

5. BULIGO

BULIGO User

Many thanks all, especially to 'brutality' for the extensive answer :)

6. brutality

brutality User

your welcome

7. Spanis players, first put full the paychments and 100 or more bombastic, second grow up.