I've been a good boy and I want my present

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Judas-, Dec 19, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Judas-

Judas- User

Hello, good morning:
    I have not received the gift voucher code associated with my ID.
    I've communicated it to the support and they tell me to communicate it at the Forum.
    For what? I've run out of Christmas presents and I'm a very good boy.
    I beg you to check it out.
    Thank you.
    Greetings.

xbxbxbxbxbxb80 likes this.
  2. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy Judas-,

The Christmas "Return to the Sea" Bonus Code was sent to accounts on December 18th and expires on January 12, 2021. The code is User ID and Server specific. Similar to other "Return to the Sea" bonus codes, the code was sent to specific accounts connected to the UserID and ServerID and is only applicable to the USERID and SERVERID it was sent to.

To ensure that your account receives any special Bonus Codes applicable to your account, please see the following:
    Newsletter FAQs

Happy Sailing!

3. perez_099

perez_099 User

Hi, I change my account confuration to received newsletters, can I get the code if I change in 21nd of december 2020?

4. Good afternoon. I have 2 questions.
    1. The real money shop or whatever you call it doesn't work on the launcher.
    2. Ive just enabled the email notifications, is there still a possibility to recive the christmass bonuscode?

5. Good evening
    would it be possible to have one also please because my newsletter is activated and I have not received anything while my friends have had some

6. WaterWillow

Ahoy PolishMercenary,

1. Your issue with the payment center/merchant will need to be addressed with support.
    2. If the email notifications was just activated, then the answer would be NO. The acceptance of Newsletters must have been YES before the bonus code was sent out.

Happy Sailing!

7. WaterWillow

If the email notifications was just activated, then the answer would be NO. The acceptance of Newsletters must have been YES before the bonus code was sent out.

Your name is unacceptable. You may visit the Forum and view the threads, but further posting in the Forum will result on a permanent ban on this Forum account. . Please see this LINK.

8. WaterWillow

The Forum Team was also notified that inactive accounts, with a shared email, may have only received one bonus code per shared email. For instance, if you have an account on EU1 and EU2 that share the same email or Global ID, you probably will only receive 1 Bonus Code per email. This was put in place to avoid Spamming your email box.

For players that think they should have received a code, but did not, check the spam folder and other folders within the email account.

If your account(s) have not received the Christmas "Return to Sea" Bonus Code, then the account(s) can no longer receive the bonus code.

Happy Sailing!

9. perez_099

perez_099 User

Please make and exception and give us a code like the celebration of PS in 2021, a lot of people won't received if you don't do like the last bonus code. Is not fair, because there are players that received and players that not.

10. WaterWillow

Ahoy perez_099,

The Forum Team does not issue codes. You may make your suggestion in the Update and Idea Section of the Forum. The Development Team looks at these suggestions from time to time. They probably will not send out a new code.

Best Regards!

~~Thread Closed~~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.