Inadequacy of PVP

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by SAVIOR, Jun 22, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SAVIOR

SAVIOR User

i never found any pvp match in summer fest at eu2 so i cant arrive the rewards. Can you give another way for take these rewards? For example i wanna take panther set but Panther matches doesnt start so i cant take any panther coins. Can u sell these coins?

2. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy SAVIOR,

Battleground coins are often available for purchase; generally at the end of an event. Battleground items are available during the Smuggler's Bay - Battlefield Auction. Small accounts and new accounts may find it difficult to enter matches due to the gear score of the account.

There are many factors in selection of the teams for the battleground (Guild, Rank, Gear Score, etc). Information regarding the many factors that contribute to a battleground occurring is discussed throughout the Forum in previous threads. Please use the search feature to find out more on this topic.

Happy Sailing!

3. zjarrm

zjarrm User

hey hey Savior,

The suggestion of Waterwillow is good to buy alL the coins when the event is over , yes is possible.
    The suggestions that i can give to you is only one to play on Eu1 , eu2 has no battelfields since one year and you cannot have the possibility for a real gameplay of PS .
    no need for buying coins in EU1 ( because eu2 doesn't have battelfields)
    playing arenas 2vs2 and 3vs3 ( in eu 2 is difficult to play 1vs1 for hours you can have a few games)

This is my point of view .

Happy sailing in the desert

4. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy zjarrm,

Thank you for your input!

Best Regards!

~Asked & Answered~
    ~~Thread Closed~~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.