If they do not account for fixing the bug closes the game

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by CAPITÃO-CAVALO, Aug 31, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm a LATIN 1 player and I suffer a lot on the hill maps with 1 shot, I have 60k of life in my boat and I'm sinking very easy, I'm tired of playing against those people who use bugs and the bigpoint knows that there are players using bugs and not Does nothing they pretend that nothing is happening, why they want to really close the game ... all players who have spent money from the game must be returned the money because we paid to be strong against the other players, not against players Dishonest person who uses bugs.

vjmasiero, whatsup177 and junkistu like this.
  2. niko582g

niko582g User

i heard that they will maybe do something about it in septemper, so i hope were lucky ^^

CAPITÃO-CAVALO likes this.
  3. In addition there are a number of players who have enjoyed a flaw in the system, to cheat indeed I have heard that the players have managed to put several figures of prows on the same ship and suddenly has not even the time to see them because in a tenth of a second you are under water without having been able to defend themselves, their shooting is so fast that you can not do anything, and its also kills the game.

CAPITÃO-CAVALO likes this.
  4. PIPO1965

PIPO1965 User

We are almost in November and everything is still as bad hahahahaha

5. ARES9999

ARES9999 User

Please someone do something about all this bugs and cheaters it is enough for all most of us which play this game for fun without be lawbreakers

junkistu likes this.
  6. I'm ok better to close this game than let bugs users play. RIP Pirate Storm.

PIPO1965 likes this.
  7. zzz

zzz User

hello ಌSophiaSwanಌ

you and your guild with your big ego.
    one day in the zones just play you and your guild. ;)
    please ahab and go go..:p

8. still Salto disguised under a new name? :D 1/ Salto 2/=MC=coco 3/ kokito and now 4/ zzz, next ? :D

9. kokito

kokito User

you speak lies again. I have nothing to do with the one you compare me to. why do you think that only one person sees who are the real cheaters in the game and is not afraid to say it?

10. You are exacly like him, you chose me as a target, is visible.

Salto often write the same things :D so you are lying, not me :p

I have never cheat in this game, never, do you understand or do you again continue to lie ?

Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
  11. One more time, i repeat i personnaly don't cheat, for the others players you can see doing it, it's not me who can fix the bug but bigpoint, so you are ridiculous as much as Salto constantly quote me for that.

It's weird, you fight against me who don't use the bug, but you don't fight against players who use it like Salto, you don't tell him anything.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
  12. Me and many here are old players who loved the game to the very end of it,but as me and my friends were waiting for bp to fix the game, we lost hope and realised that BP has taken a decision.... a decision that makes us all sad,6-7 years of gaming....tons of money earned for BP,from our side job is done,we gave BP money and thats it,as a reward from BP we get to see our Favourite game closing,1,5 years now,BP is dead they left 1 writer in forums.... We get it BP,is that time were we need to realise fellow Players that BP wants the game to die,close,any momment any time it will happen as much as it hurts it will.

Salut to a game that gave us such Joy!

R.I.P. Pirate Storm
    For Any Chat Admin Here If BP wanted they would fix the game,every game that is under control of BP except Pirate Storm,in the sight of BUG they fix with in a day,this story goes 1,5 year now for Pirate Storm ;-) we get it guys we are not supid.

Last edited by moderator: Nov 9, 2017
  13. for months that goes on with this bug
    you have to fix this bug because the game is unplayable, according to your terms statement and use any player using a bug or cheat is categorically banned from the game, I have any kind of screenshots, video clips. Solve this bug and live the honors

explanation to activate bugs

junkistu likes this.
  14. These people should not be listened to.
    What they want is to see the honest players leave by harassing and threatening them.

Lie and slander are their second and third names.
    Those who are alike come together.

We honest players, do not fall into their trap because we are not weak of mind as they are by their behavior and their will
    to destroy Pirate Storm by greed and stupidity.

They are only waiting for this to be a whole union of cheaters.

If honest and true players leave Pirate Storm, they leave cheaters actions free and the game will really be dead.

15. ARES9999

ARES9999 User

Hard-bg-rock destroy my sheep in only 2 shoots but it was shoot very quick I want to make complain about all this cheaters I am level 47 my sheep is good it is destroy to destroy my sheep so fast. Please somebody do something anything to stop all this cheaters

16. The support certify me, that the fraudster would be banned permanently, for that it is enough to help them by sending them simply their nickname and especially their guild tag to be able to more easily targeted because they are very numerous to cheat

17. The support help?

I'm not against you but i must say that it's been months since honest players fight cheaters by sending evidence to support images and videos, and it's been months since cheats pollute the game of their presence and they are never banned from the game.

So what does the support do to you if it's not that they only say things to reassure the players but they don't keep their word, the evidence the cheaters always play, and it is the real honest players who are the most sanctioned because they are deprived of play...

Last edited: Nov 24, 2017
  18. MANU_OWW

MANU_OWW User

It is vitally important not to lose hope. I believe in the bug point super team and so I think when the donkeys will fly they will fix the bug

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.