i have banned idk why ??

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by koldominik1, Jul 4, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iam old player from 7 years ago and now i try to go playing i found massage say (You have been banned until: 2022-04-03 15:23:37) why i didnt do any thing and i send a massage to support without any answer so any one can help me ???

2. Hello, this mean someone had your password and probably took ban because of arenas or something, you have to contact the support and they will tell you to change your password

3. Jolly-Bonesjack

Jolly-Bonesjack Board Administrator Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy koldominik1

Forum moderators do not have access to player accounts.
    Account bans, where a player can't play the game, generally occur for account sharing, pushing arena, glitching bonus maps, stacking extensions/decks, and other Violations of the Terms of Service. If your ban notice lists a specific date, your boat will be unbanned automatically by the system. If you have a white screen, then your boat is permanently banned until support releases it. Account bans can range from 1 day to Lifetime Bans (99 years).
    Again, you will have to contact support for the answer to your ban.

Best Regards!

~~Question Answered~~

~~Thread Closed~~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.