I have an error with the chests.

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ZarokBlaZzer, Aug 28, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -I don't get chests on the map, when I destroy ships it doesn't give me gold and neither do chests, I can't get gold help.

2. Hi
    Must be a question of lvl and maps. The more you growing up in lvl the more you lose bankables maps

ZarokBlaZzer likes this.
  3. Jolly-Bonesjack

Jolly-Bonesjack Board Administrator Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy ZarokBlaZzer

After you reach Level 36 you cannot collect loot, etc. below zone 13. To gather boxes and gold when shooting NPCs you must be in OPEN PVP Areas (z13-32).

Thank You KARNAGEVISOR for helping your fellow pirate.

Is there anything else we may help you with?

Happy Sailing!

ZarokBlaZzer likes this.
  4. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy ZarokBlaZzer,

Jolly-Bonesjack is correct. Once a player reaches Level 36, they are unable to collect boxes in z1-z12.

And, thank you KARNAGEVISOR for the assist. KARNAGEVISOR is also correct. It is a question of level and maps.

Dependent upon your level, you will not be able to see boxes or receive gold for killing some NPCs if your account is too high of a level for that zone. Our advice to you is to go to the next zone, and continue, until you once again receive gold and boxes.

Is there anything else we may help you with?

Happy Sailing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.