How to unlock Dhuka Ship?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by MagicallyDelicous, Jun 30, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello,

I am being told many different things that I must do to get the Dhuka Ship unlocked and in the merchant store to buy it.

Nothing has been working - can you please tell me what quests or what requirements must be met to be able to buy the Dhuka?

Thanks for helping you'r newest Noob lol

2. brutality

brutality User

hello Magically, i can tell u not only what u have to do to unlock it but also the name of every quest it takes
    1st unlock workshop( port workshop) if done then u wil need to go to oasis and do the quest there( we found checking quest while in open water works the best for some reason) anyways, most quest are in oasis but then u will have to go to zone 11 and back (pretty sure ,) then up to zone 13( again i think) i wil have to dble check, several quest wil be upgrading cannons and or launchers, 9 go ahead and spend the ds= diamonds to make it faster( also for achievements for upgradin ds cannons and ds launchers upgrade 10lbers and steadfast launchers( they are the fastest and cheapest way to do it(also u will get alot of materials form the achievements(lunar steel , essence of fire , copper)

Description:
    This is a list of first mate quests that must be
    completed in order to unlock the Dhuka ship.

(1) old habitus, die hard
    (2) ships of the desert
    (3) inventive
    (4) black jack foolishness
    (5) fire at will
    (6) interupting beasties
    (7) knowledge's price
    (8) private workspace
    (9) trial by fire
    (10) broadsides
    (11) once upon a time
    (12) old wounds
    (13) flames of greed
    (14) shooting the messenger
    (15) to the eye of the firestorm
    QUEST 1- 10 ARE IN OASIS(Z 8B)
    QUEST 11-12 ARE IN GUSTY CLIFFS(Z11)
    QUEST 13-15 AREBACK IN OASIS(Z8B)

3. Thank you brutality for your detailed response! *sigh* I guess Ill go back and triple check for those quests. And, I only need to do the quests that look like a skeletal face on a silver coin with the wheat heads around the edges for the Dhuka - yh?

In the meantime, if there is a forums Mod about, may I suggest the requirements to unlock this ship be added to the F.A.Q.'s? It would have been ever so helpful lol

Much Thanks again!

4. Thanks again Brutality - you're list was accurate & I now have a Dhuka! An Smod or Forums Mod can now close this thread.

Thanks Again!

5. Wedgewood

Wedgewood bp_phrase_Forum_Demigod

Hi,

My apologies for not replying to your thread until now. Thank you Brutality for the extremely comprehensive answer you have provided. It is much appreciated.

Happy sailing. :)

~Closing thread as player's query has been answered~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.